POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Proctor not gonna sit back and let ghost lose either. I really don't see how Sandoval plays into the storyline anymore. He's free and clear. No more cartel pulling his strings, no more investigation. Unless he flips on Angela? Starts working for ghost?

Sandoval is still ultimately the guy that killed Greg. He's still very much in the story line as that is what they're trying to pin on Ghost.

I think his boy comes back investigating and somehow finds out Sandoval pulled the trigger. Or maybe Ghost has Proctor find someone to look into the case since he knows he didn't kill Greg.

Phone records of last call Greg got that night sends him back to the Federales, etc.

^ I understand that but her career has always been her #1-1.5 priority (cause half the time she was getting smashed and couldn't think of nothing but ghost penor).

Tommy ain't gonna sit back and let Angela win. I have a gut feeling that ghost is gonna be all broken-hearted and try to convince anglea they're gonna travel the word and promise her sand dune sex in Dubai.

Proctor not gonna sit back and let ghost lose either. I really don't see how Sandoval plays into the storyline anymore. He's free and clear. No more cartel pulling his strings, no more investigation. Unless he flips on Angela? Starts working for ghost?
Knox's last two phone calls were Sandoval and the Feds.

Angie or some other cop is going to ask Sandoval about that call, and then ask the Feds about their call to Knox.

When they find out, Sandoval might try that "the Feds are unorganized" **** again but it won't work since they'll probably probe pretty deep into that lead.

I wonder what Sandoval's alibi is. Or if there are any witnesses/cameras that saw him leave Knox's apartment shortly after Knox got that call from the Feds.

Last edited:
The season finale was aight. Nothing like last seasons. It ain't even feel like a season finale.

I tried not to be too critical of this season hoping they would clean some of this **** up. But this season was just sloppy. The best thing about this show was how good these storylines were and just overall the show was always executed right. The show was smoove, it had a good flow. These last 2 episodes was just all over the place.

- So they telling us... Ghost been doing these late killings/break-ins for we don't know how long, always on point and homie leaves his fingerprint on the damn window??? Angela just happened to come over while he's in there??? So he had to rush out. :lol: :smh:

- Where is this **** with 50 and Tariq going? It's just dragging. 50 shoulda died last season. This kid been hanging with 50 for hours during the day and don't nobody know nothing? What up with this? *Nino Brown voice*

It's just lazy writing.

I'm still thinking about why would Angela answer the phone when Sandoval called it? Then a helicopter just happened to fly over while they were on the phone quite. :lol: She was supposed to just set up a meet and when he shows up, call the phone again and you see he's the leak but instead they're dragging another storyline on.

This season was a 6 at best. I might not even rewatch it. I hope they get back on track.

Then Angela putting the man on blast, arresting him in his club. You cold b*****.

Ghost a sucka. This ***** deserves what he gets.

Son out here ******* everything up for this weak *** trick and now he's getting falsely accused to killing her other *****.

Meanwhile his family burning and 50 got his son. This ***** always talking about getting out of the game but he can't keep his simpin' *** out of Angies sack.

Ghost soft as baby wipes. Tired of seeing dude falling back for Valdez weak sex game ***. I hope Tommy runs drugs all through his clubs and get his whole operation tore down.

Greg got what his scooby doo mystery solving *** deserved too.

Last edited:
- So they telling us... Ghost been doing these late killings/break-ins for we don't know how long, always on point and homie leaves his fingerprint on the damn window??? Angela just happened to come over while he's in there??? So he had to rush out. :lol: :smh:

The crazy **** is he didn't even have to rush. She had already left. Son was shook for no reason, dropped that metal thing, looked at the window and damn near went out of his way to put prints on it, then bounced :lol:

The crazy **** is he didn't even have to rush. She had already left. Son was shook for no reason, dropped that metal thing, looked at the window and damn near went out of his way to put prints on it, then bounced :lol:

I just sat there watching it go down like:
View media item 1963813

Last edited:
i thought he was tryna get off the fire escape before she exited the building and possibly saw him up there

we dont ever see him retrieve his jack either

i thought he was tryna get off the fire escape before she exited the building and possibly saw him up there

The combo of the bra and her showing up, he just got spooked like "I can't believe she went back to Greg :'("

Just insulting our intelligence. :lol:

The combo of the bra and her showing up, he just got spooked like "I can't believe she went back to Greg :'("

Thought he was bout to smell the bra.

Ghost was a real life personification of a Somg Cry in that scene. He was on that fire escape just thinking, so what was oh so special then you have given away without getting at me!

Another one of my gripes...bare with me. Why is Sandoval carrying around the phone knowing Hugo is dead? Throw that **** away.

Another one of my gripes...bare with me. Why is Sandoval carrying around the phone knowing Hugo is dead? Throw that **** away.

bruh was carrying a 9 with a silencer tucked in his dockers...he knew from jumpstreet what he was planning to do to knox.

My guess is that he was going to plant it on Angela. Then after Greg confronts Angela kill the both of them and have it look like murder-suicide. What I don't understand is why Ghost and Tommy didn't have silencers. Also what's been bugging me is why doesn't Tommy have a nickname. Is it like Jaime always planned to ditch Ghost, whereas Tommy always and only wanted to be the king

Last edited:
how did my dude get so emasculated growing up that he lets this pale faced woman take a strong name like james and turn him into a jaime? That's all he acts like these days...a ***** named jaime.

Courtney needs to cast NORE for this upcoming season. Make him a jail cat who saves Ghosts life. Ghost in the mess hall getting his chocolate milk taken by some brolic cat, Ghost gets into a war of words which then leads to a prison riot. NORE comes out of the blue and pulls 3 razors out his *** and starts handing out buck50s to anyone who want it. NORE and Ghost build a bond from that point on. Ghost gets out of jail of course, and 3 episodes later, NORE gets out on parole and it's only right for Ghost to hire him as his shooter. Long story short, NORE gets in a shootout with Kanan, juice box sneaks up behind him, cuffs him and holds him hostage with Tariq

GNN?

Ghost n noreaga

Ghost needs to pull his head out of his ***

"You still love me and I still love you, Angie"
Son sounds like a sucker. You was just knee deep in them chocolate Tasha yambs, why u still worked up on this B grade Lumidee?

ghost has all those muscles and abs and glutes and bruh has zero hands. ****, not even zero hands. He has like algebra negative integer hand. like under zero. He has inverted hands. Bruh getting washed is a guarantee. Bet bread tommy would mop him up early. Especially after he went equalizer on the serbs but the smoke got to hs lungs and his stamina was sus.

all fax
Tommy would wash Ghost. Ghost run 10 miles a day and can't hold his own when shorty ride on top. Son can't keep up and was bout to lose his breath word to Destinys Child. Kanan washed son, but you gotta factor in that Kanan got that hood strength plus jail strength. Ghost ain't been in the hood since snicker bars was 65 cents at the bodega. Tommy got a punching bag in his crib so you know his hands is swift. All I'm saying is that ghost better think of a plan quick cus son won't last 2 days in general population. I bet son don't even know how to boof a scalpel

View media item 2180254

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom