POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Charlie Mutphy and Tasha conjugal room sex scene in the works?

"Yeah I'll let you see your husband, but you gotta do me first"

Then after ghost gets out, he sends one of his jail buddies to put the Ox to Charlie's jugular. Ghost now owes son a favor. When Ghosts mans gets outta jail, he's expecting Ghost to put him on to some bricks. But Ghost wants to leave the game. Now son is mad and wants to fly Ghosts head off. Ghost and Tommy gotta kill son now. Plot twist...son is Kanaans nephew, and Juicebox uncle

Last edited:

Then after ghost gets out, he sends one of his jail buddies to put the Ox to Charlie's jugular. Ghost now owes son a favor. When Ghosts mans gets outta jail, he's expecting Ghost to put him on to some bricks. But Ghost wants to leave the game. Now son is mad and wants to fly Ghosts head off. Ghost and Tommy gotta kill son now. Plot twist...son is Kanaans nephew, and Juicebox uncle

View media item 1541018

I would think Ghost has more pull in jail to avoid a CO taking advantage like that. Plus Tash wouldn't do it on the first request at least.

Webay gif never gets old.

Was flipping around channels last night and saw an old ep was on and about to end.

Caught Sean trying to murk Ghost, Ghost calling him a "**** *****", telling him to step and then Kanan killing him.

GOAT Power scenes?

Was flipping around channels last night and saw an old ep was on and about to end.

Caught Sean trying to murk Ghost, Ghost calling him a "**** *****", telling him to step and then Kanan killing him.

GOAT Power scenes?

When he says to Shawn "GOOOOOOO" :lol: GOAT power scene imo

:rofl: bro that **** NEVER gets old. I almost cried laughing while getting chills and the same time when I first seen it

"My ghetto side was going, "Yo, stomp this ************ right here".

giphy.gif

:rofl:

http://deadline.com/2017/02/power-larenz-tate-recur-season-4-1201903355/
Game of Silence and House of Lies  alum Larenz Tate  is set for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of Starz’s hit drama series Power.Tate will play Councilman Rashad Tate, a city councilman from Jamaica Queens.Power  follows James “Ghost” St. Patrick, a drug kingpin living a double life who in season 4 seeks to find redemption. Power  returns for its fourth season this summer.Courtney A. Kemp serves as the creator, showrunner and executive producer of Power. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Mark Canton, Randall Emmett and Gary Lennon serve as executive producers.

Back
Top Bottom