POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This season will hopefully showcase Tariq's heel turn under Kanan's tutelage.

Started the show last week, finished it this week. Can't wait for the next season. One thing that pisees me off is how nobody on the show is ever honest with each other :lol:

We still gonna lie to ourselves and act like the third season was complete ***?

They better have reached out to better writers for season 4.

Started the show last week, finished it this week. Can't wait for the next season. One thing that pisees me off is how nobody on the show is ever honest with each other :lol:

Ever. A sitdown and a honest convo would solve a bunch of problems...but the writers aren't creative enough to do that and create good problems that would spin from the sit downs

Last edited:
Not over my head. I was referring to the fact that the new season isn't even close to starting and it's too early for this ********.

It's too late to care about Season 3 and too early for me to trip about Season 4.

You've made it quite clear you didn't like season 3.

But even with some absurd moments (Ghost putting his prints on the window), you should know that not everyone necessarily needs to share your opinion to T.

I'm good man :lol:

I wouldn't go back and forth if I didn't find the **** entertaining.

We still talking about conversations from last year :lol:

Last edited:
Power is a vibe

It's not just about watching the show, it's the vibe.
Idk about y'all, but I get a feeling when I watch it. It's an experience. The fashions. The tones and colors of the episodes. It's a feeling.

Foam the peacemaker?

:lol:

Last season I had potentially 2 dudes trying to see me and a dude banging in my PMs.

June can't come fast enough :lol:

Last edited:
Power is a vibe

It's not just about watching the show, it's the vibe.
Idk about y'all, but I get a feeling when I watch it. It's an experience. The fashions. The tones and colors of the episodes. It's a feeling.

Agreed. Show feels so NY.

Back
Top Bottom