POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did this trailer give away the fact that Ghost's son was rescued from Kanan and his crooked cop cousin? Last thing I remember was them giving him lean and he was passed out.

Unless it is a dream sequence or something.

Last edited:
I dont see how those murder charges are gonna stick.

All they have is his finger print on the outside of the window.
Its circumstantial and dosent actually put him inside the apartment

Who do yall think dies this season..i think angie might get smoked
This season will be full of plot twists. I won't be surprised if this happens:
Tasha gonna die, death by long pipe. My son Ghost gonna come home with the post-jail abstinence **** and give her back shots like never before. Shorty gonna shatter her pelvis, get cardiac arrest and freeze up. and the camera is gonna pan to Ghost's face as he slowly stares up.

Tariq gonna feel even more animosity towards his father when he finds out his mom got long d'ed to death. He's gonna run to Kanan talking about how much he hates his pops, Kanan gonna put the gun in his hand and tell him to put in work.

Tariq now got the blickie tucked in his waist band, headed to Truth to his pops office to let the slugs fly. It's early evening, the club staff is preparing for the night, and Ghost is in his office getting sympathy box from Angie (despite her locking him up). Tariq walks up the stairs and goes into the bathroom to get himself together. He takes the gun out of his waistband, loads it up and looks in the mirror trying not to psych himself out. He hears a flush in the bathroom stall, and who comes out? The superthug himself, N.O.R.E.

NORE looks at Tariq like "lil slime what you doing with the hammer, you 12 years old. You need to relax"
Tariq tells NORE "I'm gonna kill my dad, I hate him. He's just so fake. And he long d'ed my mom to death".
NORE's character tells Tariq "your dad is a foul *****..make some noise for Ghost being a foul *****. Anyways, that ain't a reason to shoot at slime. I understand you wanna avenge ya moms, but that don't mean that you gotta strap up arms."

Tariq ends up building a relationship with him, and he goes to Kanan to return the hammer. Kanan has flashbacks of Shawn failing to put the work in, so he automatically reaches for the grip to end Tariq's life. Before he can pull the trigger, you hear a *bang* behind him. NOREs character done shot Kanaan, saving Tariq's life. Then Tariq and NORE gotta dispose the body so they re-enact "Body in the Trunk".
"Dump his body in the train yard, under the 7 line you couldn't pick a better time"

Last edited:
Yeah it looks like he got out. Question is how did he get out that jam.

Tasha paid up

Tommy seems to have a close relationship with Tariq so I'm hoping he flexes all over this ****.

I dont see how those murder charges are gonna stick.

All they have is his finger print on the outside of the window.
Its circumstantial and dosent actually put him inside the apartment

Somehow Angie gonna wind up getting this flipped on her for smashing ole' boy.

Ghost just gonna say he was there because his lady was in there.

Are they still filming? I see Tasha pregnant in real life. Wonder if they wrote that in, or going to use that to kill her off.

Tasha pregnant with Sean's baby, B....Kanan about to be the new seed's grandfather. Which makes Ghost Kanans son

Last edited:
Tommy seems to have a close relationship with Tariq so I'm hoping he flexes all over this ****.
Somehow Angie gonna wind up getting this flipped on her for smashing ole' boy.

Ghost just gonna say he was there because his lady was in there.

This.

"I know you did it."

Ole dumb ***. I'm still mad Ghost gotta deal with this.

She's gonna feel so stupid whenever the Sandoval news comes out.

Just remembered what happened to Greg Knox
happy.gif
i rejoiced 

Back
Top Bottom