POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The asian lawyer is the guy prosecuting Ghost. I think when Angie saw him and his interaction with Proctor, she thought he'd be the best man for the gig but I think that's going to come back to haunt her.

Scene with the snitch might have just been to show how much of a prick he is.
She had no say so .. No one there did ... This is above Sandoval and Angie .. What was you watching ... And the white guy serves a purpose .. Just need to wait and see ... They asked about bodies that have yet to appear .. Maybe Ghost Can dump a few for some money for his wife's needs.

I'm curious to see how and who finds Sandoval's gun to tie it to the Knox murder
I'm curious too .. This is so sloppy that they execute a search warrant for Ghost house but not his clubs. Like who does that? Give people ample time to move **** around or in this case maybe plant **** ..

Anyways a few things I need to get off my chest ...

I can't ******* wait to someone clip Angela ... She's beyond Hollys level of hate. The way she walked out the court house smiling and she knew he did it ******* hurt my soul man .... Like why ghost have to be such a *****.

Another thing that piss me off ... Dre thinking Kannan going to kill him and then Tommy is going to kill him .. Like ***** you in this game and you scare of ****** .... Then Tommy scare and saying that if Kannan was alive they both be dead ... Like you too really?

Ghost wife is holding it down .. I don't even know why she didn't blow up Angela's spot when she was at the house. Don't even know how this is even a case. Angela was ******* ghost .. Ghost dumped her and now she frames him ...

And for the dumb *** that is trying to say Kannan is better than Ghost .. ***** both are equally as bad ... Kannan killed his own Son and for the looks of it He holds no loyalty. Ghost killed his boy knowing he didn't have anything to do with it. Talking about who is better ...

This is a show ...

EXCELLENT opener to the season. The only thing that would've made the opener better would be if Kanan got to stop James out. Angela is a scumbag and Tasha is a REAL down chick.

Sandoval gonna get exposed.

He gonna get caught planting that gun or

He could think that ghost knows who he is and will cover for him and leave Angela to take the fall and lose her job.

Don't like proctors storyline either

... And the white guy serves a purpose .. Just need to wait and see ... They asked about bodies that have yet to appear .. Maybe Ghost Can dump a few for some money for his wife's needs.

I could very well see this being the case. Would give Ghost a way out of jail, and would give the old white guy a sense of triumph for beating Han.

Just saw the teaser after the episode. Looks like things will pick up, but a few things and character arcs would be sooo much better if they executed things differently.

Start the show off from the get with Ghost desperately wanting to get out while having Tommy run things. If it was done that way, I think folks could be more sympathetic about him wanting to get out the game.The "ima be the biggest drug dealer there is" line makes his arc look funny.

They showed flashes of it, but show Tasha being reckless with the lifestyle they're living. Show her buying all sorts of expensive **** and just living it up. Show that she's more interested in the lifestyle than in to him. That kinda justifies his want to be with Angela, although she's a fed, compared to him just wanting to be with an old flame and leaving Tasha for no reason.

They should've showed Tarik being upset with his dad from the get, and him and Kanan forging some sort of father son relationship. That way, it makes Tarik's arc less stupid as well, and him putting in work with Kanan more exciting. 

I'm so glad this is back! I always look forward to reading the analysis in this thread after each episode. This season opener was pretty damn good. It felt extremely fast paced and I liked that a lot. Tasha went through so much this episode man it really made you feel for her. The look on her face seeing her man in cuffs... that **** was real. Tommy is definitely onto Dre... I can't wait to see when that situation blows up.

Oh yea. **** that ***** Angela. With that smug face of hers.

It's very possible that was the first time Sandoval actually killed someone thus the heavy weight on his shoulder burden

yea I don't get it, its like he's mad someone else got the blame and wants to come out and say he did it

very weird

Word....but I think hes also nervous af that the new prosecutor will discover a lot of dirt and subsequently realize its him who killed Knox.Last thing he needed was a hot shot attorney that loves attention and will do anything to get ahead. Dude had that face like "damn this guys good"

Last edited:
It's very possible that was the first time Sandoval actually killed someone thus the heavy weight on his shoulder burden

Yea, that was guilt. Plus the judge was going on some rant about the type of person that would kill a cop so was probably that realization that he became what he once fought against etc etc.

Yea, that was guilt. Plus the judge was going on some rant about the type of person that would kill a cop so was probably that realization that he became what he once fought against etc etc.
That's what I was thinking .. Like they are describing a monster, a menace to society and he's just hearing that **** like - damn is that what I am???

I'm also a bit confused why they brought proctor's family into the picture - like he has demons and/or that **** is going to serve for something later on.

I also don't understand why Ghost empty everything out??? They never wrote a story for him needing that amount of cash.

I'm watching the episode again man, when that ***** Angela walked into the house, I wish these chicks would of have blown her spot up.

That's what I was thinking .. Like they are describing a monster, a menace to society and he's just hearing that **** like - damn is that what I am???

I'm also a bit confused why they brought proctor's family into the picture - like he has demons and/or that **** is going to serve for something later on.

I also don't understand why Ghost empty everything out??? They never wrote a story for him needing that amount of cash.

I'm watching the episode again man, when that ***** Angela walked into the house, I wish these chicks would of have blown her spot up.

Cash for the secret service security team? :nerd: and yeah, why didn't Sandoval dump the weapon. That's going to come back to haunt him. And I hope they have Ghost with a raggedy *** shape up and scraggly beard in jail. Can't be in prison with the Paul George crispy line and waves.

Cash for the secret service security team? :nerd: and yeah, why didn't Sandoval dump the weapon. That's going to come back to haunt him. And I hope they have Ghost with a raggedy *** shape up and scraggly beard in jail. Can't be in prison with the Paul George crispy line and waves.
bruh ... That security deposits happened like season 2 I think ... But point is that it was a while back .... Doesn't have anything to do with why he took all that cash out ... Not even when the club was closed or whatever ...

Is Dre bowl legged. Jail did him in?

Back
Top Bottom