POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Knox had the leak's cell at his crib which they then assumed it was him. Right?

Wouldn't you think they would have at least checked the phone for Knox prints or DNA? Corny to close the investigation like that.

whole investigation is trash. You'd think they'd do more searching for evidence before arresting Ghost and trying to have a trial. I'm pretty sure if Greg has DNA on him from Ghost that would mean Ghost was close enough for Greg to grab him. No signs of struggle. Nothing is lining up.

See that's the thing, I don't think Angela would do that. She saw Greg was dead and saw the fingerprint and just ran with it. I don't think she planting evidence. Just think the writers goof'd.

thats pretty big goof

maybe its just something to get him to plead guilty and anyways for the trial they will have to prove/show the DNA sample? only thing they've even shown that we have seen and known is the finger print

I'm curious to see what they do or say for the DNA

and this dude knox in their eyes is the leak and this esteemed agent?

like if a dirty cop got exposed in real life and found dead is it still such a tragedy to society? 

and this dude knox in their eyes is the leak and this esteemed agent?

like if a dirty cop got exposed in real life and found dead is it still such a tragedy to society? 

Nope. And you can tell they didn't care because they didn't even find the fingerprint. They was "welp oh well" til Angela when the extra mile.

When the FEDs raided ghost crib wouldn't it have been a conflict of interest to have Angie there?

You can read about the white dude intent in jail just by reading the episode descriptions. Episode 4 he's suppose to start the blackmail demo according to the description. I said Ghost would spend most, if not all, of this season behind bars.

You can read about the white dude intent in jail just by reading the episode descriptions. Episode 4 he's suppose to start the blackmail demo according to the description. I said Ghost would spend most, if not all, of this season behind bars.
If he don't get raped...I'm not watching anymore.

Word to OZ.

Word to OZ.

Yeah I don't see this happening

maybe theyre trying to retcon cuz a fingerprint is too weak evidence? :nerd:  

Say what now?

whole investigation is trash. You'd think they'd do more searching for evidence before arresting Ghost and trying to have a trial. I'm pretty sure if Greg has DNA on him from Ghost that would mean Ghost was close enough for Greg to grab him. No signs of struggle. Nothing is lining up.

They were face to face during the stop and Greg did search him/pat him down but nothing would indicate passing of DNA from one to the other. Plus Jaimee was covered from neck to toe due to the weather.

Word to OZ.
Didn't know you was bout that life :smokin

roll.gif

Love this thread

Knox had the leak's cell at his crib which they then assumed it was him. Right?

Wouldn't you think they would have at least checked the phone for Knox prints or DNA? Corny to close the investigation like that.

Proctor's whole case is that the investigation is trash. He said it in court. So will remain to be seen how it holds up.

Same thing with the DNA. I believe Ghost couldn't figure out how his DNA was there when Proctor told him they found it when they were talking in jail.

Somebody gotta go back and look at that scene where Knox pulls Ghost over.

never heard of it bro...sorry :rolleyes

Thanks for the new word of the day though :smokin

Its a comic book term.

Retcon - a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for an inconsistency.

Here's the footage

Last edited:
he touched his head... but wouldn't they be able to look at the footage from the patrol vehicle to see anyways? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom