POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Still wondering if the DNA claimed is staged ...

I mean, in real life, people plant evidence ...

In regards to the arrest, it must be the dumbest **** ever ... Like the house was scrubbed no one found anything and then Angela, a prosecutor goes into the house and magically find finger prints outside the window.  A ***** that is completely jeopardized and they run with it. During this entire time, everyone to include angela is taking credit for the arrest and that only happen because of prints ....

plus what happen to the cell phone, like no mention of it - that alone suppose to indicate Knox was the leak, in which case he could of have been killed by a bunch of people ...

although its looking sloppy, all this stuff has to come to light, but then again, they do leave a bunch of dead ends .. 

In regards to the arrest, it must be the dumbest **** ever ... Like the house was scrubbed no one found anything and then Angela, a prosecutor goes into the house and magically find finger prints outside the window.  A ***** that is completely jeopardized and they run with it. During this entire time, everyone to include angela is taking credit for the arrest and that only happen because of prints ....

plus what happen to the cell phone, like no mention of it - that alone suppose to indicate Knox was the leak, in which case he could of have been killed by a bunch of people ...

although its looking sloppy, all this stuff has to come to light, but then again, they do leave a bunch of dead ends .. 

it was the 1st episode. I'm sure more info and details will come out next episode hopefully

the La La boobie slander in here. 
mean.gif
 yall better stop talking about my baby momma.

What if her and Tommy become the new power couple 
nerd.gif

Tariq about to smash Ghost's lawyers wife.
Kanan bout to have Tariq serving base for him. The lawyers wife gonna be his customer. One day when she tries to cop, She won't have money so she gonna throw the box to him.

I'm here for a jukebox and Dre sex scene. Y'all seen the way she looked at him. I can easily see Dre not being able to pay jukebox her 15k for the week and her having him eat the box as repayment

Last edited:
We definitely need some sex scenes. Now that Angela ole stale pancake booty *** has run outta ****. It ain't nothing but bad shorties left on the show :pimp:

Last edited:
Melo should of had those Thots sing a non disclosure agreement like The Goat Jeter.

Word. There are way too many loose ends in this thing. I'm still trying to figure out what DNA they are talking about. Hopefully some of these things get ironed out.

the La La boobie slander in here. :smh:  yall better stop talking about my baby momma.

What if her and Tommy become the new power couple :nerd:

It's going to be ok Melo, calm down bro. We know you are hurting, bring it in bro.

View media item 621200

Tariq about to smash Ghost's lawyers wife.
Kanan bout to have Tariq serving base for him. The lawyers wife gonna be his customer. One day when she tries to cop, She won't have money so she gonna throw the box to him.

I'm here for a jukebox and Dre sex scene. Y'all seen the way she looked at him. I can easily see Dre not being able to pay jukebox her 15k for the week and her having him eat the box as repayment

Shes a byke, why would that even happen? Can't have two studs going at it.

Last edited:
Reports say Melo and LaLa are staying together :nerd: 50 probably thought she was going to get buck wild cause she was single. Probably kill her off now.

Reports say Melo and LaLa are staying together :nerd: 50 probably thought she was going to get buck wild cause she was single. Probably kill her off now.

The show was wrapped before the melo scandal.

Could have meant more sex scenes if they get renewed for another season.

Back
Top Bottom