POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

" I told you, I know your dad for a long time.
He did that ****. Guilty af" :rofl: :rofl:
The way he said that ****, so organic, so full of NY scumbagerisms.
Not just anyone can pull that off.

Last edited:
" I told you, I know your dad for a long time.
He did that ****. Guilty af" :rofl: :rofl:
The way he said that ****, so organic, so full of NY scumbagerisms.
Not just anyone can pull that off.

this. that had to be improv llol. it was so..sincere. loll. He did that **** lmaooooo

Pretty obvious that Lala was gon give it up.

Tommy in trainwreck mode so he bout to put in work

Nice setup episode. Things should really get going next week.

Didn't Tommy bury the ring in the grave, when did he get it back?

White snitch prisoner is going to end up being Tommy's dad

Tommy did that fat dude dirty as hell 
roll.gif

LaLa lookin all thick n ish.... 

Something tells me that Angela is going to die this season. Probably by the hands of Mike

Did anybody else think that was a bomb attached to the bottom of Tommys car when his mom drove off? 

Tariq is starting to be #2 on my list of characters I hate. 

Pretty good episode

yea Ghost definitely had two cameras in his office. Also the gun, unless the serial number been scratched off...can that gun be traced to Sandoval?

They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place

That scene when Tommy ran over dude was hilarious. 50 is actually a decent actor in Power.

They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place

obviously we all know that, if ghost knows that they found the gun in his office why hasn't he said to view the tape to see who planted it? I mean obviously its eventually gonna come up in the next few episodes

Dre said he had to cut the security to get the requested footage.

Damn good episode!

Damn Melo, you should've signed with the Bulls. Instead you let your wife show her **** and now get the D. Damn homie!!!

security to the club prob don't run on the same set up as the office security :nerd:

How is Ghost on death row when NY state doesn't have the death penalty? The writers goofed with that detail.

Maybe I'm tripping, but how is this the 4th season, timeline being concurrent and them kids haven't aged?

:lol:

You can usually tell with young kids aging fast but these little runts still baby faced as hell.

Maybe I'm tripping, but how is this the 4th season, timeline being concurrent and them kids haven't aged?

:lol:

You can usually tell with young kids aging fast but these little runts still baby faced as hell.

They've aged.

laugh.gif

You can't see the obvious differences in them?

Tariq has grown like 3 feet since season 1

Back
Top Bottom