POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

And who can Angela go to? I mean forreal? How can she help ghost? Only thing she can do is give the tape to Ghost lawyer, or have his lawyer get a copy. He'll be off in 5 minutes. She'll probably assume the black agent, that spazzed in my post above lol, prolly did set ghost up and try and get him knocked. This tv, you know a black guy has to go down for something he didn't do. Art imitates life.

Nah man. Ghost has him by the balls now. Plus, unless he's planning to kill ghost, he can't make a move against him. One word get out that Teresi killed the Solleti guy, and Him, his boy and wife are all food.

How do you get the security code to the crib of the kids you don't like and have a fellowship with? You have the advantage with guys you know.

And facts. That's a weird *** connection. They giving him drugs and having girls give him the box. It's like a other world version of what Captain did to Peter pan son in Hook.

That was weird as hell to me too. I'm like, wait, yall boys? Why he going at your fam then?

Dude snapped lmao on the stand like Angry Man

jyhgrefffew.jpg

I TOLD YALL TARIQ WAS GONNA GET SOME BOX!!

the gun got thrown out. Case over. But Peep the ill spin tho. The agent dude is dead now, in proctors apartment. The same agent who was trying to prove Angie as the mole.... Proctor is going to frame Angie with the body. He's gonna put the body in her trunk (what what! (NORE voice)). Feds gonna come knocking down her door. She gonna get charged with murder in the first degree. Ghosts case gonna get thrown out because 1) no gun and 2) Angie is a dirty cop

Ghost gonna come home to stories of Kanan and Tariq running triz on bustdowns. Make them out their 2 hands up..touchdown

the gun got thrown out. Case over. But Peep the ill spin tho. The agent dude is dead now, in proctors apartment. The same agent who was trying to prove Angie as the mole.... Proctor is going to frame Angie with the body. He's gonna put the body in her trunk (what what! (NORE voice)). Feds gonna come knocking down her door. She gonna get charged with murder in the first degree. Ghosts case gonna get thrown out because 1) no gun and 2) Angie is a dirty cop

Ghost gonna come home to stories of Kanan and Tariq running triz on bustdowns. Make them out their 2 hands up..touchdown

LOL

Sheesh LOL

Dummies.

I have been cussing at my TV at Angela though. lol

She was tryna play that "as women we need to stick together" card on Tasha.

Lil sneaky scallywag.

Fans need to chill. This reminds me of the actor that played Joffrey on GOT basically quit acting after his character died. From all accounts he was a really great guy in real life but fans couldn't seem to get that he played a role and wasn't doing awful things in real life.

Video just proves to Angela that he didn't leave the gun there thus didn't kill Knox.

Doesn't help the defense cause they can argue he shut the system down.

They setting up Julio but he needs to kill the Barbie drug dealer and dre.

Dre is so ehh to me. And they writing this **** so elementary that you can tell that dre is going to kill Julio so he can keep paying kanan now that truth is closed.

Video just proves to Angela that he didn't leave the gun there thus didn't kill Knox.

They setting up Julio but he needs to kill the Barbie drug dealer and dre.

Dre is so ehh to me. And they writing this **** so elementary that you can tell that dre is going to kill Julio so he can keep paying kanan now that truth is closed.

Dre Tony the Tiger nosed *** needs to get clapped

hmmm no.... if the video shows that ghost didnt go in that direction of the room all day... then they know the gun was planted and he wasnt the person to use it

Dre just needs to set up Kanan and get his whole crew killed. What happen to all them bout it bout it ****** he called up when they set Milan up? You telling me he can't call on any of them ****** to keep tabs on Kanan and learn his schedule, and who he rolls with? This is annoying the hell out of me, smh.

Now Kanan mentions his daughter again, nah bro. He should've been killed him, but now he definitely needs to get got.

hmmm no.... if the video shows that ghost didnt go in that direction of the room all day... then they know the gun was planted and he wasnt the person to use it

Don't you think they would have been brought it up since they "discovered" the gun?

The prosecution can just say he had access to turn off the cameras and that's why you don't see it.

The case would've been thrown out by your logic.

The tape just proves to Angela that ghost didn't do it.

Don't you think they would have been brought it up since they "discovered" the gun?

The prosecution can just say he had access to turn off the cameras and that's why you don't see it.

The case would've been thrown out by your logic.

The tape just proves to Angela that ghost didn't do it.

but they can't say he turned the cameras off if there's no missing timeline. the case most likely will get thrown out because of this. They had his entire timeline of each moment in his office up until going downstairs and getting arrested. She's an attorney for the united states of america...you dont think she knows exactly what that footage proves and disproves? Lol.

Now that Angela knows Ghost didn't kill Knox and that the last person to view/edit the tape was Sandoval- which means he is the mole and person responsible for killing a federal agent, which mean the whole prosecution is at fault so the case should be dismissed, right?

Last edited:
something major has to happen next week, these last few episodes have been repetitive as hell. LaLa sex scene, Proctor visits Ghost, they go to court, Tasha does nothing of significance, Tariq wilds out because he's STILL unsupervised at all times. Rinse and repeat
Yup, they def dragging out the story line about Ghost's case..they need to head towards wrapping that up and then everything else can move on

Back
Top Bottom