POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Man just watch the episode ... ****ing hyped for the next one.

I didn't read what any of you had to say .. But Damn ... A few freaking things I have to bring up.

1. The part that made it so good ... Angela reviewing the film. 1. Yes it didn't show Ghost hiding the gun but Damn .. Wtf is Ghost paying these guys for? They either didn't see the video or are just plain dumb. Now that the gun is out I wonder if the video can be brought up to evidence since they can't talk about the gun. I mean if it goes to trial .... So the **** will have to be thrown out before going there.

2. Dre .. Dude has balls enough to talk to some taino chopped down Julio and makes moves in the club but scared of Kanan and Ghost? Either this dude needs to be made like a punk or a real dude because **** is confusing.

3. My boy Proctor played his last card ... Getting to Angela ..

4. The white dude in Jail can only be Tommy father .. Why would he be asking about him ... Like his wife said he has no friends and he never kept a secret until now. So eventually the Sandoval and Ghost in Jail has to die and bringing this white guys as Tommy father will have to play a role for future episodes like I said before .. Let's see ...

5. La la .. Me lo can do better man .. Don't understand what's the infatuation for her ... I'm willing to bet she did get the D from Tommy ....

6. Ya dudes wanted more bodies .. There you go ... Stop *****ing now ..

We get one good episode and wants the criticisms to go away lol

While the episode was good, Tyriq, Dre and Kanan still bringing the quality down. And they have to do something for old white guy soon because his interest is starting to wane

I may have missed something in a previous episode but isn't it weird that it took them this long to get Proctor dismissed from the case with the reasoning they had?

Shouldn't they told the judge that from the rip.

So Kanan and his goon got nothing better to do than steal $300 budget Vizio TVs?

Proctor with them WC4's tho :pimp:

And y'all keep getting on Dre not sending his hittas after Kanan. But maybe he don't have authority in his hood no more? Remember when he first started working for Ghost he would visit the shop where his crew and goons would kick it and they'd all be roasting him because in their eyes he switched up. Talking about dressing all nice and only about that club now. They don't respect him no more he a uptown Boi

I'm not gassed on that bubble eye benz lala either. wild overrated. women on this show hella washed now. Need a new young boriqua hitter asap.

Angela looks worse this series. Not sure if it's or age or what.

I may have missed something in a previous episode but isn't it weird that it took them this long to get Proctor dismissed from the case with the reasoning they had?

Shouldn't they told the judge that from the rip.

thats what proctor said :D

Dude been styling since Entourage
Turtle always had the goods
Yeah I'm not digging the angle of setting up Julio. Especially not from wack *** Dre. We know Julio puts in work.

Julio is one of the most loyal dudes on the show, and humble. He stay getting herbed and sonned and I don't get why, smh. ****** like him you keep them close and respect them.

I think this season has been tense

Which is what keeps people tuning in. 50 cent scenes are always hilarious

50 is just a character, he isn't acting at all he is playing Curtis Jackson lol. That dude is a born bully.

Hey guys I don't want to be rude...

I don't really watch the show only when my girl watches it I will glance over.

But, hearing LaLa getting more bowl with her scenes.

I don't want to watch the show either just want to see her scenes where she's showing the goods.

Is she worth checking out?

Nope. Just look at your girl's tatas, or your side chick. I'm sure they are just as good or better.

What got me in that scene was they was carrying a big flat screen. How no one gonna notice that??

I was saying the same ****, lol. If his crew getting 50k a week from Dre why is he risking his freedom for some petty ****? For these rich *** people to have that kind of security, don't they have cameras also? This makes no sense.

i thought they were fronting like they were a moving company
so that way no one would notice

Then they need to change the logo on the van because it says Adult Day Care.

So Kanan and his goon got nothing better to do than steal $300 budget Vizio TVs?

Proctor with them WC4's tho :pimp:

And y'all keep getting on Dre not sending his hittas after Kanan. But maybe he don't have authority in his hood no more? Remember when he first started working for Ghost he would visit the shop where his crew and goons would kick it and they'd all be roasting him because in their eyes he switched up. Talking about dressing all nice and only about that club now. They don't respect him no more he a uptown Boi

Risking it all for a Vizio, lol.

They were joking on him but they still his guys. Remember he reached out to them to set up Milan in the finale of season 3. Which is why I'm so confused now. Why doesn't he call on them to set Kanan up? They handled that Milan thing flawlessly with no bloodshed. Instead of paying Kanan all that bread he should look out for his homies and get them to put in some work. First thing would be to have eyes on Kanan. Learn everything about what he does on the daily and who he does it with. Once a pattern has been established, creep up on him and kill him and all his goons that way nobody would be coming for him or his daughter. Donzo.

**** that gets me ...

All I'm about defending the writing since is fictional and not to be taken literal, but when you hear some of the **** they try to come up with .... They do need some help cleaning that **** .

More like forward thinking .. Not just for the moment thinking.

Prime example ... A couple of episode they put a tail on Tommy.. They put a tracker on his car and yet they don't mentioned anything until last episode and that's just from meeting Proctor.

So wait Tommy sneaks out to move weight, money, meet ganstas but just stroll down the street to meet Proctor?

Or did the dudes just made it up and the judge said oh well you guys have been honest let's throu him out.

Why dre been acting shady lately? Like, more than normal.. Lying to Julio, lying to Tommy..Snitching on Julio. Calling Tommy crazy and losing his edge to connect....bruh acting like he highkey wants to be the man.

Last edited:
His rise better be a flaccid one...

Dre isn't a ghost or a tommy.

If not for his man crush in real life with 50, he'd been road meat like the Dominican Shrek already.

Keko...the hell with fiction...the way they make themselves out to be the greatest show on tv....the writing is horrible.

It's borderline soap opera now

Just waiting for Courtney to incorporate aliens into the show and then talk about how the scene was one of the most explosive in television history.

Well you see the aliens have always been there, but because you weren't picking up on Courtney's brilliant hints she had to bring to the forefront in such a way that's so amazing that it will blow the viewers mind.

Back
Top Bottom