POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Hey guys I don't want to be rude...

I don't really watch the show only when my girl watches it I will glance over.

But, hearing LaLa getting more bowl with her scenes.

I don't want to watch the show either just want to see her scenes where she's showing the goods.

Is she worth checking out?

I don't want to watch the show either just want to see her scenes where she's showing the goods.

if you dont watch, dont waste your time now. just use your googles for lala screenshots. easy peasy.

Thirsty mug lol

Yeah while this was the best episode, dumb **** is still happening.

They're handling Dre so wrong to the point where even if he out lives Kanan and all his threats, dude has no juice. We haven't even seen his crew in forever. Dude is literally just getting punked every episode. Funny how people some time back tried to defend it. If dude is extorting me, threatens my daughter twice, and I have a team of shooters, Kanan would've been dead ages ago.

Tariq is easily the worst aspect of the show. He's approaching Lori and Skylar levels of hate. Tariq either gon have to catch a body, somehow have Tommy witness it and bring him in with the crew, and then have Ghost find out when he gets out, hit a lick with Kanan, go to jail as Ghost is coming out and be forced to live the street life, or just go to jail flat out.

but they can't say he turned the cameras off if there's no missing timeline. the case most likely will get thrown out because of this. They had his entire timeline of each moment in his office up until going downstairs and getting arrested. She's an attorney for the united states of america...you dont think she knows exactly what that footage proves and disproves? Lol.

I'm saying that Proctor never brought it up so it must not matter to them. They would have shown the film to help their case when filing the motion to get the gun removed.

The gun's removed so the video was to purely prove to Angela that he didn't kill Knox.

Last edited:
Man just watch the episode ... ******* hyped for the next one.

I didn't read what any of you had to say .. But Damn ... A few freaking things I have to bring up.

1. The part that made it so good ... Angela reviewing the film. 1. Yes it didn't show Ghost hiding the gun but Damn .. Wtf is Ghost paying these guys for? They either didn't see the video or are just plain dumb. Now that the gun is out I wonder if the video can be brought up to evidence since they can't talk about the gun. I mean if it goes to trial .... So the **** will have to be thrown out before going there.

2. Dre .. Dude has balls enough to talk to some taino chopped down Julio and makes moves in the club but scared of Kanan and Ghost? Either this dude needs to be made like a punk or a real dude because **** is confusing.

3. My boy Proctor played his last card ... Getting to Angela ..

4. The white dude in Jail can only be Tommy father .. Why would he be asking about him ... Like his wife said he has no friends and he never kept a secret until now. So eventually the Sandoval and Ghost in Jail has to die and bringing this white guys as Tommy father will have to play a role for future episodes like I said before .. Let's see ...

5. La la .. Me lo can do better man .. Don't understand what's the infatuation for her ... I'm willing to bet she did get the D from Tommy ....

6. Ya dudes wanted more bodies .. There you go ... Stop *****ing now ..

I'm not gassed on that bubble eye benz lala either. wild overrated. women on this show hella washed now. Need a new young boriqua hitter asap.

Yea I'm confused with all this Dre killing Julio talk when Kanaan has made him Sean for 2 seasons now.

Proctor ain't going no where but he's a good faithful lawyer ....

Ghost done ****** up and have him to Tommy ... LoL

Back
Top Bottom