POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Watch Ghost get in bind and need an extra man ...Kanaan.

Look like the Toros Locos crew want smoke with Tommy and Ghost.

Knew Petar was a snake and double crossed Milan.

I wonder if Tommy really gonna cut ties with Ghost as he was instructed.

of course. And now the turn will happen. Writing will be 50 lovable. He'll be a fan favorite. Not just because of one liners, but he'll be more relateable and everything. He will be gassed up so much, and then he will sacrifice himself for ghost or Tariq and the fans will hurt. can see it coming a mile away.

some people do have only 1 winter coat during the winter. Kanan a hoodlum not a fashion artist.

this

goes to show you how fortunate some of us where/is when you worried about what the next man wearing especially during a damn tv show :lol:
A hoodlum? The dude rocking designer kicks tho and jewels tho with the 360 perm....

Shout to all my comic book folks out there. My man Julio just got casted to be in Jessica Jones 2 :nthat:

Peeped that today too. Good for him, I like to see actors moving on to bigger and better things. Maybe this was the reason they had to kill him off in the first place.

She should have put him in jail then

They needed to shock us.

yes he did remember when they met up to discuss jukebox and another dude was there

Yup

How bout no cameos. Give real actors the role

Word! Enough of these wack *** celebs getting freebies.
IMG_2157.PNG

lol
1.PNG

:rofl::
Because he's Bane

Anybody catch this? Sorry if already posted

Old Tasha I don't think would have done it, but new Tasha? I can see it :lol:

You'd think they'd be more than open to extending them 2episodes like requested is all I'm saying.

USA wouldn't do Mr Robot that way.

Back
Top Bottom