POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Shout to all my comic book folks out there. My man Julio just got casted to be in Jessica Jones 2 :nthat:

In the ew article she insinuates that's the real reason he was killed cause they only had a short time with him or something.

Hope the second season is better

Last edited:
Those spoilers though :smokin .....Man it seems like it should pan out to have a good season wrap up, but with the writing, who's to really know :lol:

Isn't it's highest rated show?

Yeah that's what 50 is saying, talking bout taking his talents elsewhere...and after these 4 eps he gone.

I don't know what he's angling for, more eps or maybe more bread? Who knows.

I was thinking did they ever touch on Ghost and Julio relationship in the other seasons, i don't remember. When Julio got interrogated he mentioned Ghost getting him from under the Toros, and the last ep the toro dude said Ghost bought his freedom. I don't remember them giving a backstory on their relationship .

I have the descriptions of the remaining four episodes.

You Lied to My Face

As Ghost moves forward with his new business venture, the entire St. Patrick family is thrust into a new role in the public eye. Tasha seeks out Silver's help and their relationship deepens. When Tommy returns to New York, Dre talks himself into a promotion. And when Mak tells the whole prosecution team they're suspended, they start to form new alliances to find and take down Greg's real killer.

It's Done

When Ghost sees that the location for his new business is in a gang-infested area, he has to re-team with Tommy to clean it up. As Tommy threatens war with the Jimenez, his organization starts to destabilize. Feeling the clock ticking, Mike makes a last ditch effort to pin Greg's murder on someone else as Angela tries to rally a team to take him down. Tommy learns the truth about his family. And, unhappy at home, Tariq looks to some old friends for excitement.

That Ain't Me

When Ghost realizes he's getting screwed in his new business deal, he starts playing dirty in the clean world. After meeting her new boss, Angela explores her other options. Dre makes big moves against Tommy's organization. Tommy gets proof about his family that paints Kate in a whole new light. And with people after him and his life spinning out of control, Tariq hatches a plan to escape.

You Can't Fix This

When tragedy befalls the St. Patrick family, Ghost and Tommy seek retribution. Tasha tries to keep things together at home until she realizes it will be on her to prevent further disaster, causing her to seek help from an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Angela uses her own investigative skills and resources to figure out what Ghost is hiding and return of an old friend heralds a call to war.

These sound weak aside from a few points. One plot point that many have predicted from the beginning is coming true, and it's never been interesting to begin with. They need to let that Greg **** die. Nobody wants to see Dre. I hope Tariq gets murked or goes to the army to get this ***** off the show. They need to resolve most of this mess if they expect the show to continue. I think it's only getting one more season out of me if it continues to be this bad.

That was such a lazy way to write Julio off man.

Courtney reduced him to an imbecile. He was an OG character he deserved more than that

Edit: that's the shows issue as a whole. Lazy writing to advance the story

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_150154_926.jpg
    IMG_20170709_150154_926.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20170723_205406_874.jpg
    IMG_20170723_205406_874.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170730_145040_782.jpg
    IMG_20170730_145040_782.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
Back