POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I been telling people this for the last few pages

tariq is in the game

they're already showing it

people keep talking bout him going thru his rebellious stage....no

I actually thought he was gonna make a move on the two dudes that ray ray killed

shorty he messing with might be his tasha
If they tryna turn Tariq into mini Ghost this show really bout to fall off. He already got 2 innocent people killed, he's dumb and naive. **** would be comical.

If they tryna turn Tariq into mini Ghost this show really bout to fall off. He already got 2 innocent people killed, he's dumb and naive. **** would be comical.

that's how I saw it ever since the robbery (almost rape)

I argued boys to death about him not being shook

I moreso took it as he felt the rape was unnecessary but I know I said that before

I think that was me and you going back and forth actually lol

he's young so he's just playing these things wrong but he's smarter in other instances than the people around him he's doing dirt with

people forget he was orchestrating the robberies

that's how I saw it ever since the robbery (almost rape)

I argued boys to death about him not being shook

I moreso took it as he felt the rape was unnecessary but I know I said that before

I think that was me and you going back and forth actually lol

he's young so he's just playing these things wrong but he's smarter in other instances than the people around him he's doing dirt with

people forget he was orchestrating the robberies

He just like's the coolness of doing dumb ****. The lean and all that. He hasn't done one smart thing in all of this. He's a sheltered kid that got around a street dude and he's made a lot of sheltered naive kid mistakes.

I don't like people playing on my phone!

Brenda came up. Did her lil bid, now she the US Attorney. :lol:

stop-playing-on-my-phone.png

DHs-d99UMAAmh_8

Good catch, I totally missed that.

-Tariq too stupid to be anything near what Ghost is
-I'm about to go back and read them spoilers and be done with this show. I sense it falling off a cliff after this season, they doing too much
-The best thing about this show is Tommy/Kate...I love how they talk to each other, it cracks me up every time

He just like's the coolness of doing dumb ****. The lean and all that. He hasn't done one smart thing in all of this. He's a sheltered kid that got around a street dude and he's made a lot of sheltered naive kid mistakes.

the way he stole the shoes out the store

not snitching when it looked like ray ray was arresting him

how he set up the robberies and how wore certain clothes for em

the overall outcomes just backfiring on him but he's showing what he's capable of

the way he stole the shoes out the store

not snitching when it looked like ray ray was arresting him

how he set up the robberies and how wore certain clothes for em

the overall outcomes just backfiring on him but he's showing what he's capable of
Stealing shoes? :lol:
We giving a rich kid credit for stealing some Jordans?

If the overall outcome is innocent people are dying cuz you (your own sister) and you ain't fully jumped off the porch yet, that life ain't for you.

Either way the whole thing is pointless like I been saying. They shoulda ended this thug Tariq thing a long time ago. If they tryna make him into mini Ghost show bout to be trash.

I can't remember but were the police called when Tariq brought Angie's gun to school. His fingerprints are all over that candy box at the scene of a break in and murder

Also that tracker on Tommy's car has to come back into play at some point too right

I can't remember but were the police called when Tariq brought Angie's gun to school. His fingerprints are all over that candy box at the scene of a break in and murder

Also that tracker on Tommy's car has to come back into play at some point too right

Who's watching him? That case is over now.

who's the biggest psychopath between Ghost, Tommy, Kanan or Ray Ray?

Depending on Ray Ray's current angle, I might have to go with him. Idk wtf he's doing rn :lol:

If there's some kinda method to his madness though, then it's easily Tommy

Stealing shoes? :lol:
We giving a rich kid credit for stealing some Jordans?

If the overall outcome is innocent people are dying cuz you (your own sister) and you ain't fully jumped off the porch yet, that life ain't for you.

Either way the whole thing is pointless like I been saying. They shoulda ended this thug Tariq thing a long time ago. If they tryna make him into mini Ghost show bout to be trash.

I didn't say it was smart to steal shoes

I said it was smart how he was able to

and have you heard of casanova?

he was basically tariq in real life

I won't lie, I just started watching this show this season. I have to go back and watch 1-3 now. TV an addiction I stay away from though.

But that Tariq kid man, he's the average inner city kid. I know a LOT of ADULTS that act just like him sadly.

Tasha is such a bird. She was hating ghost in season 1 when he said he wanted to be legit. Now this bird talkin about she wanna be clean now??

Man foh. Hope she dont get a dime.

Tarik is such a bum too. He could have stepped out and said some shiiiiiiid but no. He doesn't say anything. He needs to die

Tasha need to die. Dre need to die

This is actually a good show. Its just that everybody online is a critic. Could it be better yes. But since Starz wont let them put out more episodes per season. Then we have to take what we can get for now. Its obvious that Ghost is going to have to team up with Kanan in some type of way. Because Kanan knows Ray Ray.

Thats how Ghost is going to get to Ray Ray. Tommy about to link up with the Mob through family ties. If the show was so trash like some people say. Why does the show get high ratings/views? Its like people complaining about materials on a Jordan 1 Black/Red release. We all know how the release day will be.

You can pretend this season has been good all you want. Ratings don't mean anything. Empire gets high ratings.

What kid hasn't stolen shoes lol.

Y'all giving Tariq too much credit.

That's the storyline...he's going to be looking at mirrors being Tariq and Little N for the rest of the show.

Having a privileged kid act out or trying to be tough isn't anything knew. For some reason, they be attracted to the streets. It's just the execution that's all f***** up. Tyriq's angst comes from nowhere, that's why he's so unlikable. I've been saying, a lot of the ideas they present are fine the execution is just wrong. Literally every character on this show is unlikable except Proctor. Ghost and Tommy look like idiots. While Tyriq, Tasha and Lala are annoying.

I didn't say it was smart to steal shoes

I said it was smart how he was able to

and have you heard of casanova?

he was basically tariq in real life

Ok he got away with stealing shoes... And all of that stuff led to a women getting killed after once again he made a naive mistake by shouting his partners name. Which led to his sister getting killed. I don't see how anybody that's watched this show can think Tariq is smart. :lol:

And Cas himself said he was a dummy.

Depending on Ray Ray's current angle, I might have to go with him. Idk wtf he's doing rn :lol:

If there's some kinda method to his madness though, then it's easily Tommy
The only thing I can think of if one of them dudes get caught it can eat Rayray out .. which makes no sense ...

Dude went into a school willingly looking for Tariq, what case or what questions did he have for Tariq and how did he get that info? Like those are questions a murder investigator would be asking. Like no way someone would not ask why was a cop looking for Tariq.

I also thought about the tracking Tommy had .. just because the case is close doesn't mean someone out of spite might take a look ... or if Tommy comes back in the mist, they don't recall it.

Back
Top Bottom