POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

20986767_1371175186329218_6771521653068267520_n.jpg

Them having Raina killed instead of Tariq is actually good writing imo. It would have been way too eazy to have Tariq's dumb decisions bite him directly. We all would have seen that coming. Most of us have become extremely annoyed with him, and would have had no problem seeing him killed at this point either. Having him murked would have literally just been them giving the audience what they want. Having Raina killed instead of Tariq gives that part of the plot a slight twist that most of us probably weren't expecting.

Now we get to see the emotional effect that being directly responsible for his sister's death has on him, and the actions that will come from those emotions.

Reina needs to live or something?
Her character serves more purpose with RayRay murdering her.
This dude Tariq got Donkey of the Day :rofl:

Of course Yee defending Tasha :rolleyes

Said "Is he Green Latern Green?" :rofl:

Them having Raina killed instead of Tariq is actually good writing imo. It would have been way too eazy to have Tariq's dumb decisions bite him directly. We all would have seen that coming. Most of us have become extremely annoyed with him, and would have had no problem seeing him killed at this point either. Having him murked would have literally just been them giving the audience what they want. Having Raina killed instead of Tariq gives that part of the plot a slight twist that most of us probably weren't expecting.

Now we get to see the emotional effect that being directly responsible for his sister's death has on him, and the actions that will come from those emotions.
This.

Have a feeling Ghost is going get Tariq involved with his underworld doings, but can't be too confident in that.

Even though the writing has been bad this last couple episodes killing raina is one Thing they got Right .

Wanted Tariq dead, now I'm interested to see where they take his character. Scare him straight and we see him in some boarding school OT next season or is lil buddy going to fully jump off the porch.

I'd love to see a changing of the guards turn with him slowly becoming more like his OG.

Y'all made me do it...

Raina dying was a cop out.

Tariq is becoming ghost. That's the big ending. You can't write Tariq at the expense of Raina.

Raina's too close to ghosts heart (even though he don't spend no time with his kids) for them to write her death into this 180 times 2 for Tariq to become what he already knew he wasn't built for.

Raina could've been sent home to grandma or to school. Killing her brings ghost back out of Jaime...at what expense? To have your son become the new you?

Wanted Tariq dead, now I'm interested to see where they take his character. Scare him straight and we see him in some boarding school OT next season or is lil buddy going to fully jump off the porch.

I'd love to see a changing of the guards turn with him slowly becoming more like his OG.

I been telling people this for the last few pages

tariq is in the game

they're already showing it

people keep talking bout him going thru his rebellious stage....no

I actually thought he was gonna make a move on the two dudes that ray ray killed

shorty he messing with might be his tasha

Back
Top Bottom