POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Not these dudes

italian-mafia-cover.jpg

But they're definitely still thriving

Ok he got away with stealing shoes... And all of that stuff led to a women getting killed after once again he made a naive mistake by shouting his partners name. Which led to his sister getting killed. I don't see how anybody that's watched this show can think Tariq is smart. :lol:

And Cas himself said he was a dummy.

people also base stuff off what they see

yall see everything, the characters do stuff based off what they see, not what yall see

reina was told the cop was dirty, she stepped to him on some happy meal s**t

I mentioned cass reminding people that these type of people exist

again i never said tariq was for being in the game already being set

but he's in the game whether he wants to or not now, he's in too deep just like ghost

So people can't complain about the quality of shoes, because they didn't make the shoe
I think Dre makes it to next season. They gotta make his ending a little more dramatic after everything he's done.

In the finale preview it looks like Ghost and Tommy are letting their hammers off in Cristobal shop.

There are alot of open story arcs here going into next season...so maybe a few of them may miraculously end in the finale.

- The Chicago Serbs
- The Jimenez
- The Toros Locos
- Proctor w/ the laptop
- Dre turning heel
- Teresi & the Mob
- AyoLawyer (him mentioning that safe didn't sit right w/ me)
- ODog SuperGhost

I wonder if his girl that set him up will be Tariq's first body

The show has way too many storylines considering the amount of people on the show. You have characters with multiple storylines. When instead of making it more muddled they need to make the main characters storylines better.

So people can't complain about the quality of shoes, because they didn't make the shoe

The show has way too many storylines considering the amount of people on the show. You have characters with multiple storylines. When instead of making it more muddled they need to make the main characters storylines better.

I got crucified when I told people last season that the jukebox lean bae storyline was stupid. Everyone said "let it play out"

Well it played out and you have a character disappear, and another who brings fear to ghost, killed with no advancement to her storyline.

I don't think we're complaining to complain.

All that ratings ish 50 be talkin', and Starz running from that GOT finale smoke. :lol:

IDK why they'd wait until the 3rd, that's Labor Day weekend, most networks skip that Sunday too.

Lol I remember 50 brought up the point about GoT having a much higher budget and Power using a much lower budget for his excuse on the numbers

I gave up on GOT after season 2. Show was literally putting me to sleep.

Can't blame them for waiting on the finale. GOT is a more "mainstream" show.

I gave up on GOT after season 2. Show was literally putting me to sleep.

Can't blame them for waiting on the finale. GOT is a more "mainstream" show.
bruh i ****s with u
but u trippin
watch that **** bruh
im a hood ***** but be at my tv, phone, tablet whatever
watching every episode
every week

Although I though killing Raina was a good move as it let Tariq become all in .... Now I think killing Tariq and have sweet and innocent Raina become this calculated stone cold killer would of have been better.

Although I though killing Raina was a good move as it let Tariq become all in .... Now I think killing Tariq and have sweet and innocent Raina become this calculated stone cold killer would of have been better.
Raina out here wit glocks in the Hello Kitty napsack would have been epic...

Back
Top Bottom