nah he didn't see his kids til after tasha kicked him out

which leads me to the other point I wanted to make

ghost has major imperfections

1 ignores his family
2 acts off emotion
3 head over hills with the woman tryna lock his crew and him up
4 too forgiving with tommy
5 has yet to realize that square money is no cleaner

Well, those imperfections are driving plots for the show, what more do you want? If he was perfect, there would be no show. As for the Tariq comparisons, Tariq is nowhere near his father at his age. He makes continuous stupid decisions, and can't sell drugs. He's not a criminal in the slightest or shows any promise in being one. The first person he should be loyal to in life-his sister, he watched get killed and didn't even make a noise to distract the shooter. Tommy isn't just Ghost's boy, it's damn near his brother, that's been well established. You say too forgiving, but that's what you do for family sometimes. I have a feeling he's going to have to get back in to help Tommy, even if he gets help from this father.

Meh I have a sense of humor but a young child and doing that **** as if she was really dead? OD imo
Cmon bro its a show!! Her real name isn't even Raina St. Patrick.. jus screen name bro... loosen up bro!!

ghost wasnt ever a punk bro. dudes messes up licks. dude abuses his sister both physically and verbally. watches her get murked. dude is a lean addict. a liar and a coward. if son is a ghost, hes casper.
Yea more like they showing the making of a degenerate, weasel junkie :lol:

The kinda dude everybody rolls their eyes when they come around

Well, those imperfections are driving plots...

I was drawing parallels to tariq and ghost and showing that ghost isn't on some unreachable level

he's making blatant mistakes on the biggest stage and we don't know how ghost moved as a child to say he was way smarter than his son

I was drawing parallels to tariq and ghost and showing that ghost isn't on some unreachable level

he's making blatant mistakes on the biggest stage and we don't know how ghost moved as a child to say he was way smarter than his son

Man Ghost was Mr. Untouchable until Angela came back into his life. I'm pretty sure he was way smarter than Tariq.

Boys want Raina to be on some Mathilda ish. :lol:

m3iy4ksU6zUx.jpg
You never heard of Natalie Potman?

which leads me to the other point I wanted to make

ghost has major imperfections

1 ignores his family
2 acts off emotion
3 head over hills with the woman tryna lock his crew and him up
4 too forgiving with tommy
5 has yet to realize that square money is no cleaner

This thread is GhostTalk. You ain't ever gonna get people to admit that he's at fault for 95% of the **** he's gotten himself into.

Add to that...everyone hates Dre...but Ghost sent his own man to prison in order to come up :lol: People seem to keep ignoring that because it wasn't shown.

Man Ghost was Mr. Untouchable until Angela came back into his life. I'm pretty sure he was way smarter than Tariq.

the series literally started with ghost reuniting with angela

that's the only point of reference aside from stuff kanan told tariq and what tasha and tommy complain about

the series literally started with ghost reuniting with angela

that's the only point of reference aside from stuff kanan told tariq and what tasha and tommy complain about
Yeah true but the show also started showing how discrete, secretive and ruthless Ghost was. A person that was so calculated that could go to Miami with his girl and she not know what was going on. A person that was running the entire drug name and no one in government even know who Ghost was. A person that was setting meet up and at last minute switching spot. A person that had unlimited supply of burners phone and switching it up after every call ... can go on and on ... no we ha e terrible writing and him not protecting himself ... yeah ok

This thread is GhostTalk. You ain't ever gonna get people to admit that he's at fault for 95% of the **** he's gotten himself into.

Add to that...everyone hates Dre...but Ghost sent his own man to prison in order to come up :lol: People seem to keep ignoring that because it wasn't shown.

Bruh how long have you been a part of this thread? We've been been pointing out Ghost's flaws and **** ups since season 1, episode 1.

I was taking my morning dump when I had a brain fart. No pun.

Ghost knows about silver and Tasha.

Weren't those the same earrings holly stole?

I know yall not in here caping for Tariq. This thread has officially jumped the shark along with the show :smh:

My ***** ghost was lookin at Angie like "I know imma get my ***** back whoaaaaa" :rofl:

#TeamAngie

#TeamThrowTashaOutAWindow

Back
Top Bottom