POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Got to charge it to the game, b

Business is Business...ain't no damn rules.

Learned that the hard. If they ain't your day one, you don't owe nobody ****...

Even then, I've seen family setup each other for that paper, b. On some murder ****. My closest ace did it to his own family...just to show you, blood ain't ****.

Let alone some random *** ******.

Everybody knows this. Look at Boosie, his own brother got him.

Loyalty is hard to find.

I must be in the minority cuz I remember being a kid listening to get throwed thinking jay z absolutely destroyed it :lol:

Everybody did they thing

Got to charge it to the game, b

Business is Business...ain't no damn rules.

Learned that the hard. If they ain't your day one, you don't owe nobody ****...

Even then, I've seen family setup each other for that paper, b. On some murder ****. My closest ace did it to his own family...just to show you, blood ain't ****.

Let alone some random *** *****s.

Everybody knows this. Look at Boosie, his own brother got him.

Loyalty is hard to find.

Dudes that don't get this will have a tough life.

Take that weird **** elsewhere though. Long *** post.

I wonder if ol girl Tariq been humpin going to find out about her cousin? killing Tariqs sister and help him set up ol boy.... Would be nice if they made it seem like Tariq & ol girl would be the future Ghost & Tasha as far as relationships & life on the streets go... Heck they could even make that white girl Tariqs future Angela... .... Man I should be a writer for this show!!!!!

I wonder if ol girl Tariq been humpin going to find out about her cousin? killing Tariqs sister and help him set up ol boy.... Would be nice if they made it seem like Tariq & ol girl would be the future Ghost & Tasha as far as relationships & life on the streets go... Heck they could even make that white girl Tariqs future Angela... .... Man I should be a writer for this show!!!!!
sounds terrible...which means you'd be perfect for the job

I said that pages back

it's already treading that way

I can see tariq killing ray ray or kanan and ghost teaming up to kill ray ray and dre

Dre is not that big of threat that Ghost & Kanan need to team up and take him out. I'll be so upset ifthat's the route they take.

Would be nice if they made it seem like Tariq & ol girl would be the future Ghost & Tasha as far as relationships & life on the streets go... Heck they could even make that white girl Tariqs future Angela...
I swear, if any of this happens :smh:

Riq aint no killa b.

I know boys like him...down to a degree but they ain't bout that murder play.

Dude just watched his sister get killed. I bet if Kanan kidnapped the cop, and gave Riq a knife, Riq would get to stabbing that dude with sweet innocent tears rolling down his fat jaws.
Come on Tariq, do you want to be punk a** Tre from Boyz n The Hood or do you want to be Caine from Menace 2 Society?

riq most likely offing ray

he has nothing to lose

he can't go back to his old school and his sister was murdered

Back
Top Bottom