POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

A lot what was posted wasn't even the big "wow" stuff. And everyone on here literally predicted the whole season.

You guys are getting tight when you can easily peace out the thread till next week. There isn't any episode tonight so you're setting yourself up by coming in here.

same could be said for yall, yall could sit back and not post in here til after the finale

I don't really care much either way but don't sit here and act like it's a smooth move being weak

I'm not even trippin my boy... it's hard to keep quiet tho with all these way off predictions and all the Tariq ain't bout that life talk when half these fools don't know the first thing about "that life".... plus this is a tv show they seem to think it real life smh

that's one thing I agree with you about

alotta people in here have no idea how the streets work

I don't think they held it back for the ratings but for the dialogue after

with the fight and game of thrones there's a lot to talk about

not like people who never watched the series gonna magically watch the finale

1.PNG

Hell they might as well add Trump to that pic since they added Joel.

Ready for this finale but then gotta wait another year for the next season, hoping this finale doesn't end with a cliffhanger but I'm sure it will.

Hell they might as well add Trump to that pic since they added Joel.

Ready for this finale but then gotta wait another year for the next season, hoping this finale doesn't end with a cliffhanger but I'm sure it will.
U know it will...

Back
Top Bottom