POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I hope they turned the tracker on after Tommy disposed of the body

They don't do bug sweeps?

Tommy is going to unintentionally get his whole Crime Mov Family put in jail

Finale was pretty good. HATED the ending. I'll wait until tomorrow night to divulge. But the direction the show is going....the 'new' enemy. Garbage.

Tommy still driving around with a tracker on the car :smh:

Leaving blood all over the floor at the crime scene

How did Dre become so untouchable?

Now I gotta wait 12 ******* months

SMH @ not doing bug sweeps. Maybe my expectations are just too high for these two :lol: I felt like they were much more careful in season 1

Last edited:
Was a good episode until the end. Tasha ruined a boss moment with her dumb ***. And the tracker is forced drama. They definitely would've known better in season 1. Was good to see Ghost, Kanan and Tommy go together. But if Kanan do some s*** to get revenge in Ghost for what happens all them years ago, ima be hot

tariq my guy but he was looking shaky as hell when he ran up on buddy. somebody murder my little sister im going to swiss cheese them on sight no talking at all

Forgot who put the tracker on Tommy's car. Decent season finale. Show definitely longer than 5 seasons as well.

I thought it was trash

1. Why is Ghost taking orders from Larenz now?

2. The whole kill was sloppy and too obvious. Leaving blood, the bullet, asking to track the phone. It's all just poorly written

3. The connect coming down to meet everyone seemed like a huge reach.

4. The worst part was the black lady telling the white cop she's not interested. Then so quickly just walking right in. SMH, this show is getting worse and worse but I can't stop watching.

Even though it's corny and kind of setup at the end, I think it's dope to see them all back.

I wonder if Angie is willing to sabotage this investigation. They already have the ballistics from the gun on file.

The Jiminez looked so weak for just taking Dre at his word. That was a major mess up before real business even started.

How come nobody recognizes Tommy's car at this point?

Next season has to end with Tommy, Ghost & Tasha in prison so Tariq can run the drug business

I was thinking the same thing. His car is loud and standouts out. You rarely see those cars in that condition.

So are they going to use ten episodes to kill Dre? Damn to have to wait 12 months to get an answer sucks.

The witness coming back can only hurt credibility. I don't see how they prosecute without a body or gun from three seasons ago.

IMG_1635.GIF

Bravo Tariq. About time he stopped being a *****.

Maybe the hole in the wall is from Ray Ray letting a shot off? Tasha told on herself for what reason again?

Back
Top Bottom