POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That bullet in the wall is going to come back to them anyway. Not that Tasha knew that but she was going to need a lawyer anyway.

I don't understand Tommy out here doing recon in a classic mustang like that's a common car.

Tariq still a punk since this is his fault. You ain't Michael Lee

Whenever Tommy, Ghost, and Kanan link up
giphy.gif

There were so many in the thread talking about Dre dying, getting killed so they obviously didn't know Dre wouldnt not die this season but be on the rise

You sisnt have to tell us. We already knew

I got banned because of grown men crying about spoilers that didn't spoil anything.

Common sense told you
A. Tariq would kill ray ray
B. The trio would link back up.

I left out the killings and the revelation of dre.

The season finale was still buns.

How you gonna rehash a storyline from season 1?

The acting was horrible.

The whole apartment gathering with randoms was stupid. You still leave your only daughter with a bunch of strangers....at least she got a couple lines though.

Mob vs cartel is stupid.

Silver angle is stupid. "I can't be your lover or your lawyer but I can't be both" had me cringing.

The tapes ray ray "made" gonna play a part next season.

Angie coming back to jaimes side is the main reason this show is trash.

Tommy been clipping dudes left and right ..u can't tell me he can't catch Dre slipping easily. Don't see the need for all the men

Since wen are Tariq and Raina twins ??!?

Tariq developing to the new Ghost was predicted how long ago?

Tate giving orders out the blue to Ghost? Laughable ...

Dudes go out killing everyone and because Dre is saying bye to the Jimenez, the need more people?

Man ... this show is all over the place now ...

If it wasn't for 50 seeming to have a bigger role on the next season I would have probably stopped watching.

Like the way they kill storylines is beyond stupid ..
Example Lawyer vs Lover not both and so the cheating wife goes.

Would've liked to see a break down scene with ghost and Tariq ( Tariq did a good job letting them tears roll though)

Also felt the church scene was tasteless.

You just lost your daughter and you gonna let this Tate fella disrespect her death? Ha!

Would've pulled out the gun and shot Tate dead in the church.

Because they're not just killing Dre without any blow back now.

You kill him...you have to deal with the Jimenez.

They just killed Uriel with no blow back. It was stupid writing.

They had to end it cause if they killed him season finale then they'd have to come up with new storylines for the final season.

The fact it's going to take Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan to take down Dre is why I feel like the show has reached new levels of trash.

When did Dre become this significant mainstay? And now HE'S the arch enemy? Cmon. Should've offed him and made it about the Jimenez. That's more plausible than Dre being this genius nemesis.

Tariq developing to the new Ghost was predicted how long ago?

Tate giving orders out the blue to Ghost? Laughable ...

Dudes go out killing everyone and because Dre is saying bye to the Jimenez, the need more people?

Man ... this show is all over the place now ...

If it wasn't for 50 seeming to have a bigger role on the next season I would have probably stopped watching.

Like the way they kill storylines is beyond stupid ..
Example Lawyer vs Lover not both and so the cheating wife goes.
So ok ..

They killing everyone and no one be knowing is them. They killed the heads of a bunch of organizations and put the Jimenez card and no one knew ... they have been shown more than capable of erasing their tracks and now they worry? Makes no sense stop it. Bad writing and stupid ***** making them imbecile . ..

Killing Dre is like killing the Toros and if you recall they killed the Toros because they were you going after the Jimenez without an army just them too. So stop it.

Plus each Tommy Kannan and Ghost all had Dre shook and by themselves ... now they scare .. LoL ok

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but I remember Tommy making some deal with the Jimenez, how did that fall out n turn into Dre having a deal with them?

I said it before and I'll say it again. We all should have known Dre was going to get a rise to the top. Not only because he said it in an interview, but because he's an artist that's signed to 50. You're crazy if you think 50 is going to let his artist die or be a background character.

The finale was decent. Still a lot of moments that make you question all of these long time drug dealers. You tell me Ghost & Tommy have time to wrap up the body but couldn't take a few extra seconds to wipe up the blood or take the bullet out of the wall? You're telling me a hit man like Tommy doesn't know to check his own car for bugs? You mean to tell me that Tommy just does dirt in the same car he drives around in?

Tasha telling that lawyer all of that ish was completely stupid as well. You barely know this guy yet you tell him something that might land you and your fam in the big house forever.

That preacher going to meet Dre knowing that he's out to kill anybody that doesn't agree with his move up the food chain was just idiotic. Also brining that chick back from season one because she remembered a voice... not a face, not a tattoo not a vehicle but a voice was idiotic.

I wonder if the youngest daughter is going to get more screen time now?

They do alot for forced drama. Almost nothing at this point feels organic. Also, this was one of the worst acted episodes. And I dont usually complain about stuff like that. Angie tryna help Ghost and Tyriq being pressed about if he knew who did it was bad.

The girlfriend coming back is dumb
Your boyfriend was in the game
He was living that life. He knew what it could cost him
Especially after killing one of Ghost's guys and running off with the money
He wouldn't even tell Tommy where the money was when they threatened to kill you
Now you coming to the police for justice?
Nah

Episode was cool ...still alotta stupid stuff and dumbing down characters for NO reason :smh:

Yeah. It aight. Tariq turning into baby ghost and killing the daughter is still a unnecessary extreme to me. I guess if Tariq is going down this road it might as well be with the crew showing him how to operate. His lil dumb water *** done already f'ed up enough.

Back
Top Bottom