POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I never liked tommy

crazy cause the two main characters tommy and ghost can't act

tommys hood vernacular is cringey as hell

and ghost act like his daughter never died

50 funny as hell tho, "if they said he did it he did that s**t" lol, that delivery was hilarious

I've said it before but there's not many believable characters on the show

Ever since I first saw the show years back I thought Tommy was a corny throw in. Like Ebony & Ivory we gotta appeal to the masses. His whole style bug me but F it. His story is somewhat interesting now even tho we all seen it coming. People like him so cool.

50 lowkey the funniest ***** on the show. ***** hasn't acted a day in his life. Just being himself.

I know ya dad. He did that ****. He guilty as ****. :lol:

A friend of mine put this in the group chat.

I didn't watch it, but one of the writers is a guest and apparently she said only 5 months has passed since the season 1 premiere.

Bruh. :lol: It's nice to finally have a real sense of the time, but it just makes **** seem real funny now.

A friend of mine put this in the group chat.

I didn't watch it, but one of the writers is a guest and apparently she said only 5 months has passed since the season 1 premiere.

Bruh. :lol: It's nice to finally have a real sense of the time, but it just makes **** seem real funny now.

If you believe that you also believe in the eastern bunny ....

How you going to have a daughter almost die in Her crib to fully talking and walking in only 5 months ...

Winter isn't 5 months long though

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png

She actually said between 4-5 months.

Could have started mid fall now it's the end of winter. Might get spring by season 7. :lol:

The only time indicator for me is the first 1 or 2 episodes Tasha was celebrating her bday, i don't think she's had a bday since. And every premiere since season 2 has damn near been the next day or something after the finale.

nah. the beef been squashed. hatchet been buried.
Yea Courtney is wetting her panties right now with the Shenanigans she's writing for those 3.

She will make some drawn out want to be philosophical analogy of how they're the "Hoods 3Muskateers" or something and yada yada yada.

I mean he already defied Death(Kanaan did) and then grew new fresh unburnt skin so, it can be like Ghost never snitched on Kanaan and them be all bestied up again and I'm cool with it.

Courtney gon' Courtney.

I did see some mentions of how "we all knew Tariq would be in the game" type posts.

This was brought up before the Season by a few and there were tons of posters who said that was crazy talk.

I did see some mentions of how "we all knew Tariq would be in the game" type posts.

This was brought up before the Season by a few and there were tons of posters who said that was crazy talk.

I need to see Tariq figure out that RayRay's cousin helped set him up. And then murk her.

Riq aint no killa b.

I know boys like him...down to a degree but they ain't bout that murder play.

Riq can barely bust a nut he damn sure ain't about to bust no gun...

riq most likely offing ray

he has nothing to lose

he can't go back to his old school and his sister was murdered

I thought Tariq was gonna go dummy on Rays cousin, but All Ready called it how it was.

And there were non believers.

Also, I wonder what Tommy ended up doing with Ray Ray's cousin...

I knew Tariq would catch a body this Season, it was almost a given.
I thought it'd be Kanaan though.

I thought Tariq was gonna go dummy on Rays cousin, but All Ready called it how it was.

And there were non believers.

Also, I wonder what Tommy ended up doing with Ray Ray's cousin...

and nobody wants to talk about it lol

everybody just moved on like they knew the whole time

So is it confirmed that one of the major characters are dying next season. Read a article on it yesterday, got to find it, but it was from one of the writers from Starz. Gonna start building up a new main cast.

If so my guess would be Angela or Tasha.
Most likely Tasha since she about to have her baby.

So is it confirmed that one of the major characters are dying next season. Read a article on it yesterday, got to find it, but it was from one of the writers from Starz. Gonna start building up a new main cast.

If so my guess would be Angela or Tasha.
Most likely Tasha since she about to have her baby.
Major character, they probly talking bout Dre :lol:

So this chick playing Tariq's girl is 27.

and nobody wants to talk about it lol

everybody just moved on like they knew the whole time
You could see they were moving in that direction. I was hoping they wasn't. My point was that the show is about to get worse if they're turning Tariq into some Kingpin.

that bug is illegal. no warrant is currently active for them. That department is shady af. They're all dirty.

Back
Top Bottom