POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1.PNG

Drawing a blank, who's that white guy on the kefr side?

Joel Osteen lol

Little Finger

And I did not know Tariq and Raina were twins hahahaha lol wtf

so many of the people in this thread dog this show about everything and yet miss the part when Riana said "this will be the first birthday apart from each other" and the grandmom once asked who was gonna watch the twins and the baby

You did ruin the reveal of the last scene. Never said you ruined the finale tho. I just didn't understand why y'all couldn't wait a while to talk about it.
I didn't report you tho if that's what you're thinking.

I know it wasn't you.

I feel you. In my mind, the scene meant nothing without context which I kept to myself.

The twins part is fine, the first birthday apart doesn't mean they're twins.

People on this thread worried about insignificant s***:smh:

Him laid up in a old ladies apartment killing people and carrying dead bodies around like groceries and nobody in the building notices him gone or her there isn't insignificant. :lol:

Yall peep the priest say something along the lines of "these winters seem never ending"? :lol:

Ghost is like the night king, he brings winter :lol:

IMG_9792.GIF

First birthday apart means that they're twins , Got It .....

so many of the people in this thread dog this show about everything and yet miss the part when Riana said "this will be the first birthday apart from each other" and the grandmom once asked who was gonna watch the twins and the baby

Catching finale now.
Must've been some drama, thread moved heavy.
Tariq catch that body and fall in the game full time or did he run to the private school.....we shall see.

I got a feeling that kanan will eventually kill Tommy and set it up like ghost did it so the mob comes after him. Not next season but the following.

I'm so annoyed that Tasha constantly calls Jamie, Ghost, then let it slip when talking to Angie. We all know she know he's Ghost, but there's principalities in this.

Only Tommy should use Ghost and even then not really, he should just use Jamie since they all grew up together.

this part highkey pissed me off something epic. I was like wait , what ***, when angie get brought into the fold of family business? just cuz she sucked some d and got dude off in the bedroom and in court, she now fam? gatwtfohwtbs.

thing to me is that scene when kanan shows his crew the targets. He gasses ghost but doesnt explicitly point to dre when he says who they're aiming at. They may end up murking o-dog.

^ Wait what, I think you need to rewatch the scene he clearly puts his finger on dre face in the pic

they show Ghost putting on his murder outfit like he Batman.

Y'all think he got a lost full of Nike tech suits and Moncler vests or is he rocking the same one?

Has Courtney ever spoke on his murder outfit after the show?

"We see the scene of ghost in his closet putting on his murder outfit, once he slips his beanie on people are about to die!"

Back
Top Bottom