POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

i died when he ran up on Dre lmaoooooooooooo.

Dre said 'awww ****, you still on that lean'

'yea. and i'm high enough I might just shoot you right here'

fam..i died. right then and there. dead. deceased. gone. rip.

Wouldn't be an episode if he wasn't crying about someone lying to him, from minor to major ****. Didn't kill that *****? you a ******* liar. Didn't eat McDs for lunch? you a ******* liar. Who taught this lil ***** life?

Two fools wildin moments: Dre acting tough because Ray Ray wouldn't shoot him in public, and Tariq acting tough then saying he would tell his daddy on Dre :lol:

I think Riq gon be the one to do Dre.

Gon be leaned up & start thinking "I woulda never met Ray Ray if this ***** Dre did his job."

Dont wanna complain too much cuz I tuned in for ever episode this season but I feel like the actor playing Tommy gets worse and worse.

I get Tommy is pose to be psycho but every scene in the finale was bad acting to me.

Other than that, can yall remind me of when Dre and Kanan become full enemies? Did Dre refuse to stop paying him or did he send those dudes to try to kill Kanan? I was surprised to see him in the car in the end ready to put in work... seem like he would be out of it.

Dont wanna complain too much cuz I tuned in for ever episode this season but I feel like the actor playing Tommy gets worse and worse.

I get Tommy is pose to be psycho but every scene in the finale was bad acting to me.

Other than that, can yall remind me of when Dre and Kanan become full enemies? Did Dre refuse to stop paying him or did he send those dudes to try to kill Kanan? I was surprised to see him in the car in the end ready to put in work... seem like he would be out of it.

I never liked tommy

crazy cause the two main characters tommy and ghost can't act

tommys hood vernacular is cringey as hell

and ghost act like his daughter never died

50 funny as hell tho, "if they said he did it he did that s**t" lol, that delivery was hilarious

I've said it before but there's not many believable characters on the show

I never liked tommy

crazy cause the two main characters tommy and ghost can't act

tommys hood vernacular is cringey as hell

and ghost act like his daughter never died

50 funny as hell tho, "if they said he did it he did that s**t" lol, that delivery was hilarious

I've said it before but there's not many believable characters on the show
At this point Ghost has taken several sons away from their mothers. You gotta be some kinda sociopath to end that many lives.

I'm not sure how you're expecting a guy like that to react.

I mean he stapled that Toros Lobos guy to the chair before executing him & cussed out O-dog in church :lol: what more do you want

Omari can def act. He didn't do enough to mourn the loss of his daughter though, didn't make me feel it.

That's real life though. People rarely mourn enough. If Courtney is smart she would have Ghost kinda avoid it til mid next season then have him really break down. Then actually show him holding his youngest child and interacting with her more.

Silver was more hurt than Ghost....

Does Lala only wear black jeans???

That as phat as a motha....

Back
Top Bottom