POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Terry Silver:

tenor.gif

Alicia jimenez need a scene .. so fine

Penelope cruz is a good comparison, but Alicia >

MAN get the **** outta here.

She’s ok. Nothing special.

Penelope Cruz looks way better than her. Not even close. I just looked at both IG pages. Not even close. Her body is wack.

I'm still laughing at the head of a cartel having to go see strippers and only having one dude with him

The signs on the floor :rofl:

Mak and Sax showing up to Teresi’s front door in broad day? :lol:

:smh:

Tasha thought she was slangin the phenomenal p to keep ole boy in check.

:lol:

Best show on TV right now. Especially since they kicked the GOAT Lawrence off Insecure.:smh:

tenor.gif

You need to pick better TV shows if that's the case

This was a good episode. Finally. Took 7 whole episodes to produce one

Its seemingly clear that Sammy is gonna find out about Teresi being a snitch

The changing loyalties are a great addition to the story. Angela seeking out help from Tommy, and her Mak was an interesting touch. She's officially no longer on the good side

Only downfall was Tariq. Bruh is mad that his dad was a dealer, so now he wants to become one? His motivation is awful and is a bad story arc that should go away.

I thought Sammy already knew. He said something when he talked him back into working with him and tommy. Told him he was flipping on tommy

Dre really came to the hotel with that massive weapon and shoot up the room and think he was gonna escape Scott free from the hit.

Not to mention there were mad cameras in the hallway.

It shouldn’t be that easy to kill the HNIC of the cartel either. Mans walked into an empty party on time with no women in sight

That scene was so trash.

He's doing what every real, non-TV defense attorney would do :lol:. You tryna get disbarred and go to jail for lying for somebody else? Nah, I'm good.
:lol: who said he had to lie and go to jail? there are defense attorney steps in between like counseling Riq and representing him, informing him when to speak instead of immediately"that ***** going to jail".

So glad I have shows like Snowfall and Queen of the South to fall back on.
Power about to get tossed to the side like Empire did. I would love to be in the room when the writers come up with this mess.

Someone needs to gif the look he gave when she was asking him to lie and saying Tariq did it

he hit the

comment_uQLuUGcAVxY1hzFtbHDwYtECO8FcvZBe.gif

You have to be kidding me

What I never understood is that you think that Ghost is a cold blooded killer, but you want to take his woman :lol:

So you're lying on your kid to save your husband. Which also didn't make any sense, because you're cheating on him.

So glad I have shows like Snowfall and Queen of the South to fall back on.
Power about to get tossed to the side like Empire did. I would love to be in the room when the writers come up with this mess.

Snowfall is so much better than this it aint even funny.............................................................................

But I cant stop watching :rofl:

Tasha low key attracted to square *** dudes. Zesty lawyer and Shawn wasn't built for that ish :lol:
She the typical jumpoff gassing men up only to get them murked and moving on to the next.

Oh and Keshia the other type of bird who think every n***a love her.
"He stayed the night, and was still there in the morning girl":lol:

Power about to get tossed to the side like Empire did.

Man I hit Empire with the
giphy.gif
a few seasons back too because of the shenanigans.

At least with Empire the OD ridiculousness of the show was the turnoff. The characters on Power are just stupid af.

:lol: The worst part of all this is how amazing the writer/showrunner thinks she is.

It's pretty funny watching the showrunner in the cbehind the scenesc/cInside the episodec clips. She says stuff like "in this scene we were going for XYZ" or "we wanted to show that this character was struggling with this decision or facing these issues...". I'm sitting there thinking "this show is about as subtle as a hammer, you don't really need to explain to us what's happening. Everything is incredibly over overt" :lol::lol::lol:

As much as a square as Silver was, at least he had to dip into those chocolate Tasha yambs before he chucked the deuce for good.

Back
Top Bottom