POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

You dudes can't be from New York, California or Florida if you think she's a ten.

Tasha is an idiot, the police aren't even that close.

Only downfall was Tariq. Bruh is mad that his dad was a dealer, so now he wants to become one? His motivation is awful and is a bad story arc that should go away.
This man, this.
This angle is less believable than Riq's acting skills with the gate man when they had the body in the Trunk.
Son's are their Fathers in part, I get that......but him hating on how Ghost came up just doesn't feel authentic.

She ain't a 10 but for 41 she looks really good.

Her and the actress that plays Angie are likes opposites. Angie looks decent on the show and meh when I see other places, Ana de la Reguera look way better when I see her outside the show.

espn should do a skit like how mike and jemele used to

with jalen and molly as ghost and angela

and jacoby as tommy

stephen a as kanan

max as the lawyer

cari as tasha

elle duncan as keisha

van pelt as sax

pedro as mak

bomani as silver

So the Jiminez boss WHO HATES DRE. Goes to a party that Dre throws for him and when he gets in and sees no one he isnt suspicious. Who the hell writes this ?? No way the leader of a cartel is that gullible. We talking the same dude that killed a man and woman in front of their baby then stole the damn baby.

Riq a whole idiot

Ang minus whale unleash the full savagery ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Dre started the season as a contender but his lead collapsing before the bye week
wow.png

Can't wait till the hub edit of the Tasha - Ang back to back scene

angie about that life now.

kanan playing chess while everyone playing checkers.

reek wants to be in so bad.

tate putting down his jacket and picking it up promptly :lol:

teresis wife with the you heard my son :lol:

lala loves the d.

terry not only bounced but homie took his entire apt with him. homie aint trying to buy new furniture :lol:

tommy needs an emmy nod :rofl:

these organic chips are delicious.
IMG_2718.jpg

i made you breakfast.
IMG_2719.jpg

hey angie. you said stop breaking into your apt.
IMG_2721.PNG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

great episode.

Tasha when she went to see Silver :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-finale.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tasha thought she was slangin the phenomenal p to keep ole boy in check.

How you the leader of a drug cartel, and get dropped easy like that.

You suppose to be keeping your head on a swivel but entered Dre's spot all nonchalant and lackadaisical.

Mok and Sax just showing up to Teresi's house. :smh::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tasha thought she was slangin the phenomenal p to keep ole boy in check.

How you the leader of a drug cartel, and get dropped easy like that.

You suppose to be keeping your head on a swivel but entered Dre's spot all nonchalant and lackadaisical.

Mok and Sax just showing up to Teresi's house. :smh::lol:

show is glaringly all types of foolishness now but i cant stop at this point :lol:

The second biggest problem Power is facing after the horrendous writing is the fact that there is absolutely no one to root for.

Has there ever been a series where the ENTIRE cast is the antagonist?

I'm still rooting for Dre, he's going to lay the pipe on Alicia Jimenez and Karen Bassett and he's going to end up heading both the Jimenez Cartel and the Bassett Group

Don’t flame me for this but... We’re 7 episodes in and I feel like this show is going in circles.

Tommy’s dad, Tariq, Dre, either or both of the DA lawyers trying to bring down Angela, or something big needs to happen.

Don’t flame me for this but... We’re 7 episodes in and I feel like this show is going in circles.

Tommy’s dad, Tariq, Dre, either or both of the DA lawyers trying to bring down Angela, or something big needs to happen.

Last two episodes gon have horrible pacing.

Back
Top Bottom