POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ctrl+Alt+Delete really dipped :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ctrl+Alt+Delete is a trash defense attorney. Shorty tells him Tariq did it and his first thought is for him to turn himself in and do the jail time.

He's doing what every real, non-TV defense attorney would do :lol:. You tryna get disbarred and go to jail for lying for somebody else? Nah, I'm good.

did tariq tell kanan silver brought the cake to the birthday party?

i wouldnt put it past this show to say that kanan killed silver

Tasha thought she had the fire box! Thought wrong!

Angie’s box is like Popeyes spinach, Ghost hasn’t been this focused in months

Kanan thinks he’s moving covertly, Courtney Kemp is going to have Ghost & Tommy say they knew he was acheming the entire time

It shouldn’t be that easy to kill the HNIC of the cartel either. Mans walked into an empty party on time with no women in sight
They get the bosses out the way every season with ease :lol: ...tbh this show solves all problems the game build up in a simple or stupid way ...non compete clauses in contracts, drive by’s on lil girl bikes, have the cartel boss acting like a horny teenager , and Ghost just uses a tape recorder on Tate when he’s been acting like he has no idea what to do with him all season are just a few examples :lol: :smh:

This show definitely has gotten too soap opera-ish. Too many things going on and I think they are glossing over and rushing good story lines that they can play out after this season. It was a good run for this show....lol

Back
Top Bottom