POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

"Next time on 'Power'......"

"They say this is a big rich town. I just come from.......a dystopian future, where mankind and machine are locked in a never ending struggle for control of the Earth"

51zpbGBXqGL.jpg

This ***** is definitely coming back as the ghost that only Tariq can see, on some

telling him to get involved in *******

P1Tq.gif

Straight

"The Code? **** that - kill all them ************* Now you the plug, lil *****

I read all of this in my head normally

Then that last line out of nowhere, I read it in 50s voice :lol:

THEY ARE DUMB FOR KILLING OFF 50!!!!

I’ll finish this season and I’m done. I don’t care no more for it.

Riq snitch, Ghost and Tommy boring, Dre corny, Italian boss looks like a kid and not intimidating, everyone a snitch or commits perjury to lock others up.

Clowns.

I’m done.

They had a good storyline with Kanan and Riq moving weight at school and ****.

But.... they ruined it.

Fire Courtney!

Riq snitch, Ghost and Tommy boring, Dre corny, Italian boss looks like a kid and not intimidating, everyone a snitch or commits perjury to lock others up.

Clowns.

I’m done.

But.... they ruined it.

Fire Courtney!
My whole problem with them killin 50 off is they took the past couple seasons to get 50 involved, back in good graces n setting up plays with Riq...then just throw all that away cuz they wanted Tasha’s plan to work

I read all of this in my head normally

Then that last line out of nowhere, I read it in 50s voice :lol:
I did the exact same thing.
.....all saying “now you the plug lil ninja” through my teeth with my jaws gripped, like 50 would

Clowns.

I’m done.

But.... they ruined it.

Fire Courtney!
50 knee the show was getting trashed.
He gon’ Be busy with “clout chasing” his new man six9

Welp the show was good while it lasted. I’m done after this season. They killed my favorite character. I hope 50 gets to act in another hood series. Son is an underrated actor. It was hilarious when 50 said get the strap lol.

So it's pretty much confirmed that in the promo where Tariq said "teach me the game", he was talking to ghost or tommy

Only way this show can be saved would be for Tariq to kill ghost and Tommy and become a super gangster.

Nah. It just needs to go back to S1 where Ghost was actually shown to be who he first saw him as. And let Tariq flourish under him.

Only way this show can be saved would be for Tariq to kill ghost and Tommy and become a super gangster.
It can be saved if Kemp actually gets some help.
I didn’t see her talking after this episode. I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone else wrote this episode.

It can be saved if Kemp actually gets some help.
I didn’t see her talking after this episode. I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone else wrote this episode.
My homie said he saw her talk after the episode. I wonder if I missed it. I’m gonna have to check again.

I've been hating on this show heavy lately but I gotta give them props for this episode. I liked it alot and it took alot of balls to kill of 50 like that.

That scene where Kanaan and Tariq got pulled over was one of the best, most tense scenes of the entire series. Very well done. It's going to be interesting to see where they go narrative-wise now that one of the pillars of the show is gone.

I was like :wow::wow::wow: when they actually showed Kanaan's body. I thought he was gonna survive somehow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom