POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What a ****in joke

- The way Benny tried to kill Tommy, like he never been in a fight but he a killer in and out of jail. That was weak as ****.

- Why the **** would the cop want anything to do with Saxe when he’s under investigation and she doesn’t like him.

- I was hoping Ghost was gonna I’ll Tasha, I’m tired of her now.

- Ghost letting Riq talk like that to him, come on. Let’s be serious.

- Mad as hell that wasn’t finale, this show can’t be over with soon enough

Of all the unbelievable nonsense that happen in this episode, I think this is the worst.

-For a damn season plus....
Tasha to Ghost: tell me if you killed Silva or not....Tell me the truth about Silva I need to know....I know you're lying to me about Silva, be honest....Don't lie to me about Silva

-Suddenly this episode...
Tasha to police: I don't know if Ghost killed Silva, but I go know the exact remote location that he would have dumped the body at.

Like if you knew the spot, and it had no cameras, why didn't your *** go and check instead of pestering Ghost.

Thought the episode was entertaining but def had its shenanigans like always.

I was tight AF that Benny went out like that, dude literally presented himself as a “don’t **** with me, I’ll kill you on sight” attitude and a lil knife wound got him clapped! *rolls eyes*

When Ghost went to rough up Tasha, I was cracking up because his facial expression were hilarious! Then the whole nudging Tasha forehead before Ghost left was PURE GOLD! :lol:

I’m mad that when 2Bit & ol boy got caught they saw Tommy ol dumb *** lookin off behind some barrels in broad daylight with his noticeable ***! Now they gonna think he had somethin to do with it blah blah blah more drama

WHY HASNT NO ONE TOLD TOMMY THAT BG IS DEAD THO?!? Smfh

How TF Tasha gonna snitch on Ghost for Terry Sliver but shoot LaKiesha for assuming she was gonna snitch?!? How TF that work, plus she knew where the body was......HOW SWAY?!?

i was gonna comment bout Casper bout agreeing with him but I came to my senses. I really hope Casper gets clapped for tryin to be like his dad with ol spoiled congested punk ***!

Can’t wait till next week tho. I think honestly Ghost jus needs to take everyone out at this point, jus cut his losses so he can became Mayor of NYC

Its like whenever the writing room gets bored with a character and the mess they’ve made with them the solution is to just kill them

How does Jason go missing for the ENTIRE day and his bodyguard doesn’t think to find out where he is? And didn’t Ghost text him pretending to be Jason, why didn’t he run to that building?

Oh ****, how could I forget.

Ghost killed the lawyer and left the body there for months...maybe even a year?!?!?! He wouldn’t move that and nobody would have smelled it?!?!?

Tasha knowing where it was?!?!?

The cell phone??????

DHIT is unreal

Jason’s bodyguard just leaving Jason in there for 8 hours. Hahahaha

Boy......this episode was one for the books right chea :rofl:

I can’t comprehend the level of f-ups, nonsensical ****, drunk ghost WILDING and carrying people, Jesse Williams being completely unconvincing as a street cat....Dre teleporting like Goku-Saxe....and TARIQ big boying ghost to end it off :pimp:

Episode was off the hook man. Terribly entertaining lol

His neck tattoos though. :lol:

vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h56m56s446.png
vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h57m16s996.png
vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h57m36s025.png

Why they give yo a herringbone and some drawn on random tats :rofl:

He was standing like Jerome from Martin and ****. And Kash not being able to react to his dead mother? :lol:. Tommy had that lor boy sleeping in the car overnight in the middle of an NYC winter :lol:.

I’m so confused. Wtf did I watch and how many more murders do I gotta keep up with???

Jesse Williams playing LaLa’s Ex BF lmaooo

**** sounded like a comedy sketch. Most unbelievable thing they’ve done so far.

Too many BS occurring. Didn’t Sax get fired??????

I hate how they don’t pay attention to details and just keep killing people.

Why does Riq hate Ghost so much??? Lmao. Ghost does everything for him. I’m still confused.

So that parking garage didn’t think to tow that Infiniti??

For insurance purposes you need someone patrolling.

The entertainment is back this week mutha****a :rofl:

So LaLa's ex was in the streets, but she acted clueless.

I knew they were going to do this dumb *** James St Patrick for Lt Governor storyline. :smh:

Ghost wilding on Tasha now and the finger mush. :rofl:

Ghost and Tasha both snitching :rofl:

Her just walking around with a bruise all day, so everyone can ask about it.

Tommy being out in the open where his crew see him, but not the police.

Benny going with a pocket knife. :rofl: Man, that little girl has lost her mom, dad and uncle. **** the pole, she's going to be on the corner giving head for $10.

So the body didn't smell until they opened the trunk. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom