Wolverine
NY times Reporters
The Predator
Donald Trump
CIA
KGB
Scotland Yard

Bruh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ghost hit Tasha with the finger poke of doom.

tenor.gif

And she had just told him “don’t touch me again” then gets the finger...

ghost leaving “get the f out my house”...
he was already leaving...

Benny is a damn mob boss that knows his cousin was murdered by a dangerous criminal with an assault rifle.

So he goes to confront Tommy with a tiny *** blade, at his place, with no back up.

Brah :lol:

The more I hear deep dives of this show I just get sad I still follow this. Guess this what addiction is, I know I got a problem but can’t do anything about it because I still watch this trash

So nobody from Tommy crew called him to say, “ yo, that ***** Dre got away and 2bit is dead.”

Is the body still in the warehouse? Did the Fedz find him?

I enjoy this show but it has so many plot holes and unfinished storylines.

I don't understand the sequence of events when Ghost killed Jason. So no one from Jason's team started to worry when they saw Ghost leave the building and hadn't seen their boss for hours? Jason's body must have been laying there for hours before Dre showed up.

Last edited:

I don't understand the sequence of events when ghost killed Jason. So no one from Jason's team started to worry when they saw leave the building and hadn't seen boss for hours? Jason's body must have been laying there for hours before Dre showed up.

BG is dead not 2 bit

I don't understand the sequence of events when ghost killed Jason. So no one from Jason's team started to worry when they saw leave the building and hadn't seen boss for hours? Jason's body must have been laying there for hours before Dre showed up.

Makes no sense. What happened to Keisha’s body. How Cash asleep that long and went to his other dads house and never woke up once? Really lol...

I best we never see the house again. So he pays cash for a house and that’s it. Two episodes. Lol

So Tasha knew about terry...this whole time????? She could have gone there herself

ghost really slipping up man. Just watched the first episode yesterday and ghost was out here like “follow the girl home. After she showers burn her clothes. She haspeople that care for her we have to let her go”

now he kills a man in a parking garage, leaves the body in the trunk (word to nore and nas) and leaves the door unlocked...ok

why is sax around still? Doesn’t he have a pending investigatio? And Blanca is here helping him?

tariq is a herb plain and simple.

councilman o dog out here writing wolf tickets :rofl:

Finally watched the episode.

The Ghost/Tasha apartment confrontation might be the best scene in the show's history. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazy Ghost providing a plethora of gifs in a 2 minute scene.

"Tariq's blood is on your hands....."

*viciously pokes forehead*

".......your hands!"

Omari Hardwick with some Emmy award winning acting this episode.

"Who the **** is Ghost?"

tenor.gif

Jesse Williams trying to play a thug with them peel and press on tats reminds me of

giphy.gif

I see Tommy smartened up. Went from an inconspicuous baby blue mustang to an equally subtle bright *** yellow one.

Tommy casually watching his warehouse get raided by the feds like

200.gif

Tommy vision was on because only Spanky and 2 Bit could see him.

So I guess we aren't gonna address Gentle Grimace getting got by Dre Wick a few episodes back? Tommy and crew just forget about it.

Speaking of, I looks like Dre added Instant Transmission to his repertoire. How the **** he get in Ghost's penthouse?

So Jason's bodyguard advises him to take a gun to meetup with Ghost, but doesn't seemed concerned when he goes missing for hours afterwards?

I don't know where Ghost might hide a body but if I had to guess.........*gives very specific details about where body is located* :lol::smh:

Why didn't Saxe and Blanca press Tasha after finding Silva's body? Why did Ghost just leave Silva's body in the car for months instead of properly disposing of it so no one would know?

I know the reason but still.

Why do characters have to announce themselves right before they attempt to kill someone instead of you know....just immediately killing them?

From Ghost to Tommy and now Benny.

How you step to Tommy, a known killer, a man who used an AR to take out your weak *** cousin with only a big *** nail file? And then proceed to get killed with said nail file?
1572272011469.png

Courtney is something else man. :lol::smh: Can only imagine the ****ery she has in store for the mid-season finale next week

Another thing Tariq coming at Ghost's neck.....again to end the episode. :emoji_angry:

Ghost putting a gun to his head ( :lol: :smh:) was a nice start but I be hoping and praying he Liu Kang bicycle kicks Riq across a room each episode like

full

But it looks like that won't be happening

The way Rig be calling him "Ghost" like it's a perjorative be having me triggered man.

RbgYhzI.gif

Back
Top Bottom