POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

His neck tattoos though. :lol:

vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h56m56s446.png
vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h57m16s996.png
vlcsnap-2019-10-27-03h57m36s025.png

Is his nickname 8 ball?

I’m still laughing at Jessie Williams trying to play a convincing street thug from a convincing doctor! :rofl:Those tattoos were jus ridiculous! Then got the nerve to ask Tommy “You gonna come get him?” Fam that’s yo SON, you taken care of him NOW!!

Dre really ain’t ish either! Dude goes from a cowardly snitch to a confident business man on the fly! Smh somebody clap this MFER!

I’m still pissed bout Benny tho! No guns and no goons to help him with Tommy! C’mon now, he knows the dude is dangerous after hearing his cousin get clapped with an AK lol wtf mannnnn
:rofl::rofl::rofl:at someone said he brought a butter knife and wanted to talk!

that stripper Epiphany though man i need one night with her

And then all the shenanigans that were already mentioned in here

Of all the unbelievable nonsense that happen in this episode, I think this is the worst.

-For a damn season plus....
Tasha to Ghost: tell me if you killed Silva or not....Tell me the truth about Silva I need to know....I know you're lying to me about Silva, be honest....Don't lie to me about Silva

-Suddenly this episode...
Tasha to police: I don't know if Ghost killed Silva, but I go know the exact remote location that he would have dumped the body at.

Like if you knew the spot, and it had no cameras, why didn't your *** go and check instead of pestering Ghost.
Oh ****, how could I forget.

Ghost killed the lawyer and left the body there for months...maybe even a year?!?!?! He wouldn’t move that and nobody would have smelled it?!?!?

Tasha knowing where it was?!?!?

The cell phone??????

DHIT is unreal

Jason’s bodyguard just leaving Jason in there for 8 hours. Hahahaha
:rofl::rofl:

I don’t even have the energy to complain this week, is this the last episode if so when they come back so I know if I should cancel my starz account until then

"I have no proof but if you go to the airport garage, fifth floor, northeast corner... That's where he probably hid the body." :rofl:

After finding the body, I would have brought Tasha in for more questions. That was oddly specific.

I swear the writers love Dre. That's the only reason he not in a bag. Has to be.

And this Lt Gov thing is so ridiculous.

ghost kills tate,tasha, and her new dude
2bit snitches on tommy or tommy goes down for someones murder ans ends up getting killed in jail
riq kills andre
riq and ghost reconcile and ghost become lt. gov

Back
Top Bottom