POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Glad I don’t have to look at that fool big azzzz nose anymore...

And what happened to big booty keisha body?
Where is YBN Cash?

On another note this episode wasn’t half bad. I hope they don’t show what everyone was doing before ghost got murk

Last edited:
Dre catching Blanca with a mean one while fleeing from Ghost's shooting had me weak. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dawg I was rolling when he caught her with the fade.

Dre Wick ain't have to die like that but we all knew he wasn't dying by no bullets

damn rip dre smh I wish they would have taken the netflix approach and let us binge all 5 episodes

Last edited:
I wonder why it’s not advertised as “who killed ghost” rather than “who shot ghost”

news reported him killed but who knows....

This episode made no sense. It was also part filler. Why couldn't they just show these parts in the last episode. So dumb...

Where was Dre baby moms all this time?

Why are we just now finding out this side of Dre?

How tf 2 Bit turn into Law and Order T. I. so fast?

If Dre was Kanan, he would have still survived 😂

This episode made no sense. It was also part filler. Why couldn't they just show these parts in the last episode. So dumb...

Where was Dre baby moms all this time?

Why are we just now finding out this side of Dre?

How tf 2 Bit turn into Law and Order T. I. so fast?

If Dre was Kanan, he would have still survived 😂
Didn’t we see Dre baby momma when they tried to kill him when he was smashing her and he was killing dudes with his meat out?

Didn’t remember her having a British accent

Episode is titled Still Dre

I’m going to be pissed if we get a episode about what each person was doing that day Ghost was murked.

Won’t talk about the episode until later today
Seems like this the path they taking :smh: ...Episode about each person to eliminate em as a suspect , wild corny...At least this episode had a lot of different things going on to keep my attention even tho most of the story was bs

Dre got a whole family outta nowhere, and they switching up his character from super soft to street cat scene to scene :lol:

Back
Top Bottom