POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Show is so bad. Sucks that I went in so deep that I can’t stop now. I know the end is going to be trash, but I have to finish it :smh:

They gotta chill on having characters conveniently stupid. Fam couldn’t smell the gas? If he did and locked the door, what was their plan b?

Last edited:
That scene where Tommy disappeared after the bus passed him was some Michael Myers ish. I was laughin my *** off!

Dre was foul for usin his homeboy as a shield tho. But he got what he deserved tho, glad he’s out because I couldn’t stand his character at all.

Not really feelin the whole every episode is gonna be bout the suspects especially if it’s the las 5 episodes but it’s whatever.

I haven't been in a while, mainly because I couldn't defend the show any longer.

Complete garbage man.

This went from being an A+ show to a -F.

Power was about Ghost and Tommy and they killed Ghost .. what's the ****ing point.

1. Ghost death was super weak. Like this dude took a fed to Miami and was about to do a hit on a bathroom break all while being undetected. Yet his at his club with no security and all the doors unlock while all this **** is going down? Yeah ok .....

2. They killed Ghost but yet you are writing stories that could of have exonerated him and thus keep his power. Like Feds framing him, NYPD framing him, NYPD letting a dude out that escape federal custody when be was suppose to testify against Ghost and was last seen coming out his club, TATE giving money and false identity for a hit, etc. Come on.

3. 2 Bit seems like the realest criminal right about now.

Man this is ****ing horrible.

Dre catching Blanca with a mean one while fleeing from Ghost's shooting had me weak.
Can we please get a gif of Dre punching the Fed chick lol

I was crying , girl’s face was implanted on the concrete

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom