POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I remember, but they glossed over that. They definitely didn't emphasize she was the mother. If the girl had a mom, why did CPS take her? And why did they make it seem like Dre was a single father with his baby girl in a shootout? :lol:. These writers some lazy mfs man willypete willypete
I’d have to go back and watch that episode but I agree. They pretty much throwing anything at the wall and whatever sticks they go with it

Seems like this the path they taking :smh: ...Episode about each person to eliminate em as a suspect , wild corny

Dre got a whole family outta nowhere, and they switching up his character from super soft to street cat scene to scene :lol:
Dre Wick taught Casper about the game, he always been about that life. He play soft when he need to get out a jam tho

They threw that random shootout scene in the warehouse for no reason , Dre ain’t even gon be around for any repercussions...Just used homeboy that just got out as a human shield :lol: :smh:

And Dre escaping from the fed custody was lazy af...Yo basically pulled the ole “look over there!” distraction Then dipped through a field that ended at his Moms house :lol:

When Tommy just realized BG is dead on everything I thought “they reading niketalk and forgot tie that up and now they doing it”...

I was cracking up by myself...
It’s like 6 months later “wait BG is dead” lol

He got them with the I have to pee and you guys are going to make me go in the car line :rofl:

And dude could have still watched him, but he could have just turned around, of course that makes too much sense for Power.

Dre turning into KFC caught my off guard. They did him dirty with that death haha. Tasha or Riq looking like the ones though...

Back
Top Bottom