POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think they'll have two characters for each episode. We already know it wasn't FBI chick who shot him since she was slumped outside.

I think they gonna have Tasha and Riq in a episode, Tate and Sax in one and then Tommy. The last episode gonna show us how it all went down from Ghost perspective.

giphy.gif
He charged that punch up like it was a power attack from a game

I think they'll have two characters for each episode. We already know it wasn't FBI chick who shot him since she was slumped outside.

I think they gonna have Tasha and Riq in a episode, Tate and Sax in one and then Tommy. The last episode gonna show us how it all went down from Ghost perspective.
Ghost dead though .. no one gives a ****.

No lie, 30 minutes in i stopped it just to make sure I wasn’t watching the last episode. Smh

Yep, I downloaded it, so I double checked to make sure I didn't download the wrong episode. :lol:

I was wondering why Dre was still on my screen. Especially when he kept going to FBI agent Ghost, Tommy and Tarik. That **** was like groundhog day.

That Dre escape scene was soooooooooooooooo f’n dumb man....:smh:

I really wonder if they have experienced writers doing this show. It has to be nepotism. 50 has Banks, Hot Rod and Yayo writing.

I can't imagine a bunch of people discussing Dre escaping and coming up with that grand plan.

You know what we should do, have him say he needs to use the bathroom and he's going to lose agent in the middle of nowhere because it's night. That sounds like a good idea. :rofl:

If they don’t show a body, it didn’t happen...

unless you’re Stannis.
That's what in waiting for.

The news were getting false information to see if they catch the person that tried to kill him since he is now in politics ....

But that **** is mad cheesy ...

As a person that works for the Department of Corrections... Never will an FBI agent let a prisoner go use the bathroom like that especially when it's pitch black outside. :rofl:

That Dre death scene was crazy as well. Once again, I doubt a CO, even a crooked one, would let an inmate set fire to another inmates cell. Then for Spanky to leave those towels there :lol: Camera footage would have definitely put two and two together.

Next episode is Paz/Saxe. Everyone else will get their own episode. I personally think it's Tariq, but somehow they'll say Ghost faked his own death and now he's officially James St. Patrick. With everyone gone he can officially move forward in politics.

I really wonder if they have experienced writers doing this show. It has to be nepotism. 50 has Banks, Hot Rod and Yayo writing.

I can't imagine a bunch of people discussing Dre escaping and coming up with that grand plan.

You know what we should do, have him say he needs to use the bathroom and he's going to lose agent in the middle of nowhere because it's night. That sounds like a good idea. :rofl:
FBI agent at that

Not for nothing ....

The first thing I told my wifey when I saw Dre pulling into the Gas Station was ....

How this MF running out of gas knowing he has a long ride? Why this MF couldn't wait till get got to Jersey or something like that? Who the ****s escape and FBI agent hits a cop and stop a couple of blocks away to pump gas like hes been a free man?

**** is horrible man.

They got two guys w a pending case not even discreetly snuff Dre out :lol:

it would’ve been better to have it less obvious and one of the Latino guys kill him, cuz it’d be realistic after his encounter and more of a writing swerve. We didn’t need the two idiots kill a character that was developed to be methodical.

Also, when Dre went back to jail that night were the inmates eating dinner? He would’ve been processed almost immediately seeing his file was JUST in. It has to be the wee hours of the morning and inmates eating their midnight snack? :rofl:

The FBI agent the was driving Dre to his pit stop was fine.

wait until the last season, episode in which the character dies , to introduce his mommy issues 😂

I can’t believe we used to get warnings from arguing about this show. 😂

tommy rather kill ghost than the man verified to take his whole operation down. 😂

How you gonna pay for classic muscle cars with no connect or product? You lost BG, your distros, your connect, your product...all in one day mind you...you find out who did it and you being Michael Myers outside truth?

🤣

dre didnt even stop for gas. he stopped for snacks. i didnt hear him say 40 on pump 1.

This entire time the feds were taking Dres daughter away from him like he was a single man. Yet they have this girl all in his life taking care of the baby.

Just in case people might come up with some BS, why wasnt she at the tate presser when they gave Dre back his daughter?

Beyond garbage writting.

And the hit should of have came from one of the Hispanic dudes. 1 dude disrespect one of them and 2. They could of have said he killed Julio. Or the Serbs for killing his boss.

Or at the very least 2prick killing his partner right there and leaving both of them to die.

Instead he lets him snitch and walk out the door like they are cool. **** that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom