POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Joined May 2, 2012
I thought people knew 2Bit was married or engaged to her :lol:
I didn't, and more confused now because in those pics they look like siblings to me :rofl:

In real life? Damn didn't sound like it
Her accent could have gotten water down, how long has she been in the states? Most actors from the UK have to put on an American accent for their roles, maybe she slipped up or something.

willypete

Supporter
Joined Aug 28, 2014
So how long is a day in Power?

Also Charles Runkle was in rare form as if he was back on Showtime

Joined Mar 3, 2004
Paz storyline wasn’t good at all ..... last minutes of it was interesting ...

Paz son shoulda got clapped lol

Elvin from the Cosby show got a lil gig ....

Won’t say much until the broadcast premier

MikeF

Supporter
Joined Oct 15, 2017
I think it’s one of the best episodes. Well thought out. Closed a lot of open things. You don’t need tons of violence to be interesting.

It seems Ghost is dead. So Power saying “who shot ghost” seems silly instead of “who killed ghost”. If he isn’t dead, it just will end as something truly ridiculous and well, classic power.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Episode was garbage. Waste of time. ***** pissed away money two separate times and her sister’s reputation for no reason. I can’t wait for this show to end.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 13, 2014
At this point I’m starting to think that either Ghost staged a fake death or somebody from the Democratic Party killed him. I’m leaning towards the chick he’s trying to smash right now after her little scene in this new episode.

willypete

Supporter
Joined Aug 28, 2014
Either her or Tasha because she ain’t seem broken up or anything the next day when they announced he was dead when she went to the lawyer

Joined Mar 13, 2014
I doubt Tasha did it. Seems like they’re going to make it so that all of the main characters were there but none of them did it because of one reason or another.

MikeF

Supporter
Joined Oct 15, 2017
I’m now leaning towards maybe Ghost faked his death, Tasha/Tariq got inheritance and he gonna live his life somewhere else. Maybe Tommy helped that’s why he’s gone too? Must be a stash of loot somewhere.

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Episode was meh.

Not enough foolishness to even critique this episode.

What was random though is Ghost's new woman seemingly turning heel with that "He's unstoppable." line.

Sounding like a woman supporting her villainous husband.

Only thing missing was the maniacal laughter.

willypete

Supporter
Joined Aug 28, 2014
Can someone explain why she wanted Ghost out the paint so bad?

You literally pissed away any benefits and pension from Angela.
Found out Ghost ain't even kill her
Had a nice lil money grip stashed and riding around with the hemi

She could've pulled the Dre move and dipped.

And :rofl: @ Paz's acting. I need a gif of her face shaking every time she was about to pull the strap
This

Top Bottom