POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I thought people knew 2Bit was married or engaged to her :lol:
I didn't, and more confused now because in those pics they look like siblings to me :rofl:

In real life? Damn didn't sound like it

Her accent could have gotten water down, how long has she been in the states? Most actors from the UK have to put on an American accent for their roles, maybe she slipped up or something.

1578593348792.jpeg

Yea that’s his bish

I don't know what's funnier, homeboys toupee or the 2 Bit look on 2 Bit's face

Paz storyline wasn’t good at all ..... last minutes of it was interesting ...

Paz son shoulda got clapped lol

Elvin from the Cosby show got a lil gig ....

Won’t say much until the broadcast premier

I think it’s one of the best episodes. Well thought out. Closed a lot of open things. You don’t need tons of violence to be interesting.

It seems Ghost is dead. So Power saying “who shot ghost” seems silly instead of “who killed ghost”. If he isn’t dead, it just will end as something truly ridiculous and well, classic power.

Episode was garbage. Waste of time. ***** pissed away money two separate times and her sister’s reputation for no reason. I can’t wait for this show to end.

Last edited:
At this point I’m starting to think that either Ghost staged a fake death or somebody from the Democratic Party killed him. I’m leaning towards the chick he’s trying to smash right now after her little scene in this new episode.

Either her or Tasha because she ain’t seem broken up or anything the next day when they announced he was dead when she went to the lawyer

I doubt Tasha did it. Seems like they’re going to make it so that all of the main characters were there but none of them did it because of one reason or another.

I’m now leaning towards maybe Ghost faked his death, Tasha/Tariq got inheritance and he gonna live his life somewhere else. Maybe Tommy helped that’s why he’s gone too? Must be a stash of loot somewhere.

Episode was meh.

Not enough foolishness to even critique this episode.

What was random though is Ghost's new woman seemingly turning heel with that "He's unstoppable." line.

Sounding like a woman supporting her villainous husband.

Only thing missing was the maniacal laughter.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom