POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Can someone explain why she wanted Ghost out the paint so bad?

You literally pissed away any benefits and pension from Angela.
Found out Ghost ain't even kill her
Had a nice lil money grip stashed and riding around with the hemi

She could've pulled the Dre move and dipped.

And :rofl: @ Paz's acting. I need a gif of her face shaking every time she was about to pull the strap
This

Can someone explain why she wanted Ghost out the paint so bad?

You literally pissed away any benefits and pension from Angela.
Found out Ghost ain't even kill her
Had a nice lil money grip stashed and riding around with the hemi

She could've pulled the Dre move and dipped.

This

She just wanted him to be arrested for something because she feels he's always been a bad influence

But i don't see how they could have dedicated a whole episode to Paz

Also note how it's still 5 suspects left which means they didnt eliminate Tate in the last episode

This episode ain’t make no ****ing sense lol

-they tried to make it dramatic like Pas was gone pop Ghost on the dance floor at the club when we already seen he got shot and fell from the balcony and also not in a room full of people
-The timeline of this episode don’t make sense either, they made it seem like everybody was on their way to kill ghost at the same time but we now see Pas was nowhere near the club when Ghost got shot

-How did she know where Tommy lived and now all of a sudden his whole background of who he is when he only introduced himself at Angfuneral?

-How you got a stack to pay Tommy to catch a body but you need your check from the nail shop early to pay for a hospital room? And if you really hard up for money, why you trying to implicate your sister in crimes when everybody telling you before you get started with it that it’s going to destroy her legacy and any chance to get her pension?

-Don’t even get me started on her having her body dug up

-How did her pops just snap outta his Alzheimer’s or whatever he got that fast just like that? I don’t think that’s how that disease works.

I love how terrible this show is.

I think they tries to make it seem that the 7 suspects were all walking to or from the club at the same time but we'll see from these final episodes that thats not the case

:lol: So wait Ghost is really dead? Did they do it again like Angela and kill off a main character with no impact or emotion? I bet we cry when 2bit die though.

Is there a show on TV with worse acting than this one?

A Paz episode is a complete waste of time.

Reactions: OTG
:lol: So wait Ghost is really dead? Did they do it again like Angela and kill off a main character with no impact or emotion? I bet we cry when 2bit die though.

I for real just assumed that Ghost survived the shooting. I wouldn't be surprised if he faked his death or went into witness protection.

I really don't understand the timeline for these events. All of these events happened concurrently, within a day of each other?

MF in here with no critical thinking ...

1. dude even said the episode was good and it close mad loops. **** is you talking about?

Key take aways ...

1. They try to introduce Paz son, like why? Dude didnt seem to give a **** about anything but money and school.

2. Paz and the entire family living of Angie's money. Mind you, this chick works for the government and had a apartment herself. But yet she was able to afford a nursing home for her dad, another apartment for her sister and tuition for a ****ing grown *** man.

3. Nothing worst than a grown *** man acting like he cant work. Like they suppose to he from the hood and this ***** never seen struggle.

4. These MF acting like their OD broke, but Paz with the moncler, and brand new hemi. Son Polo up with the canada goose. Like how sway?

5. Paz went to Tashas house a couple of time and found here there. Like tasha has no life and she was waiting around. However mad dark jo tyreek or the young baby. Like where the **** are they at that time.

6. Paz went to Tommy's house when that dude is running away from a million people. Then tommy found the time to hire a moving company to move all his **** out of the house with all that going on? Who does that?

7. What was the point if Tasha thrown her boy Tommy under the bus? Like yeah Tommt killed angela. Makes absolutely no sense.

8. A random dude introduced to tell the bald headed dude to stop ****ing with Ghost only to see him again firing him. It seems like the Dem staged Ghost assasination and relocated him else where. Somewhere he can work behind the scenes. Only reason why that **** was introduced to the show.

PS how the **** did Paz manage to take a gun inside of truth especially when he was a political figure ... let alone after the first shooting and the robbery at gun point.

Last edited:
How tf Paz know where everybody lives at? She been a fringe character at best this whole time that doesn’t know **** :lol: :smh:

I’m still trying figure out how her plan of making Angie dirty would have paid for her son and pops bills...Made no sense, she lowkey ain’t really want the boy to go to school messing up money at every turn :lol:

:lol: at the idea that Tommy would really call the cops if she wouldn’t leave :smh:

How tf Paz know where everybody lives at? She been a fringe character at best this whole time that doesn’t know **** :lol: :smh:

I’m still trying figure out how her plan of making Angie dirty would have paid for her son and pops bills...Made no sense, she lowkey ain’t really want the boy to go to school messing up money at every turn :lol:

:lol: at the idea that Tommy would really call the cops if she wouldn’t leave :smh:
I can understand her wanting to catch who she thought was responsible at all cost.

Sometimes people want closure.

4. These MF acting like their OD broke, but Paz with the moncler, and brand new hemi. Son Polo up with the canada goose. Like how sway?
This the one. Like ma really had the rubberband money in that box with the strap and a new ID. She had the blackout tinted up hemi at that.

Back
Top Bottom