POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Her son Ol Matt Barnes looking N’

so ghost got **** and killed at 11:45?? I’m assuming the club was popping and going at that time. They made it like ghost got shot after hours after the club was closed. I remember the last Episode before the break he went back to shut off the lights with the club empty and got popped.

he gets shot at his club relatively early in the night and nobody knows who shot him at a busy club ?

the time line is all off.
Tommy empties his whole spot and moves in a days span.

It can’t be tommy since we saw him playing Michael Myers In the Dre episode.

don’t think Tasha got it in her to kill ghost after the finger poke to the 5 head.

saxe’s being the killer would be complete trash.

tate maybe? He could have been setting up Dre...kill him, leave the club, in hopes of framing Dre wick for it.

tariq? I hate his character and he didn’t help his sister and hasn’t anything really occurred to where I can see him pull the trigger.

Tommy packing up and the whole DNC making a cameo makes me believe Ghost and Tommy moving to Cali and setting up out there.

the show makes zero sense at the moment. None.

all this character development for characters who don’t ****ing matter?

turning my favorite character into a rat. What’s gonna happen to Francis in jail? Tommy wasn’t really trying to hear what he had to say.

and in the previews during the hiatus Tommy gets brought in for something...probably the dealer he got ratted on? Don’t see how anything points to him killing ghost....

and knowing the writers....the whole investigation into who kills him will be shoved into an episode along with a new character and story arc

MF in here with no critical thinking ...

1. dude even said the episode was good and it close mad loops. **** is you talking about?

Key take aways ...

1. They try to introduce Paz son, like why? Dude didnt seem to give a **** about anything but money and school.

2. Paz and the entire family living of Angie's money. Mind you, this chick works for the government and had a apartment herself. But yet she was able to afford a nursing home for her dad, another apartment for her sister and tuition for a ****ing grown *** man.

3. Nothing worst than a grown *** man acting like he cant work. Like they suppose to he from the hood and this ***** never seen struggle.

4. These MF acting like their OD broke, but Paz with the moncler, and brand new hemi. Son Polo up with the canada goose. Like how sway?

5. Paz went to Tashas house a couple of time and found here there. Like tasha has no life and she was waiting around. However mad dark jo tyreek or the young baby. Like where the **** are they at that time.

6. Paz went to Tommy's house when that dude is running away from a million people. Then tommy found the time to hire a moving company to move all his **** out of the house with all that going on? Who does that?

7. What was the point if Tasha thrown her boy Tommy under the bus? Like yeah Tommt killed angela. Makes absolutely no sense.

8. A random dude introduced to tell the bald headed dude to stop ****ing with Ghost only to see him again firing him. It seems like the Dem staged Ghost assasination and relocated him else where. Somewhere he can work behind the scenes. Only reason why that **** was introduced to the show.

PS how the **** did Paz manage to take a gun inside of truth especially when he was a political figure ... let alone after the first shooting and the robbery at gun point.

One of my biggest issues/flaws with the show is characters complaining about being broke but also wearing incredibly expensive clothing, jewelry and driving in fancy cars.

Dre swore he didn't have enough money to take care of his girl and kid yet they're sitting in a Benz S600 and rocking rolexes and furs. you're tell me that Dre is so broke that he needs to steal from his mom but he can't trade in his $120K Benz for a Camry?

Last edited:
This show always been like that with money, they make the characters cry poverty to create tension whenever needed with no consistency...Ghost and Tommy always scrambling to come up with bread for something but Ghost stay trying pay somebody off and Tommy keeps a fresh classic muscle car on deck :lol:

This show always been like that with money, they make the characters cry poverty to create tension whenever needed with no consistency...Ghost and Tommy always scrambling to come up with bread for something but Ghost stay trying pay somebody off and Tommy keeps a fresh classic muscle car on deck :lol:

Ghost was broke but still rocking a premium hair unit.

One of my biggest issues/flaws with the show is characters complaining about being broke but also wearing incredibly expensive clothing, jewelry and driving in $100k cars.

Dre swore he didn't have enough money to take care of his girl and kids yet they're sitting in a Benz S600 and rocking rolexes.
Ghost was broke but leaving money to everyone.

Another story that we might never get closure, Stern and all the money he lend Ghost?

Judging by her background and her Twitter account, she's definitely not a redhat.
Yeah I figured. I know the whole DNC angle just has to do with trash writers trying to make the sorry sound interesting.

It makes not sense if you think about it.

In real life they have issues keeping local chapters functioning. In Power they the damn mafia :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
This episode was so trash, can't wait for this to be over. Has to be one of the top crappiest ends to a show I can remember.

The amount of things this show completely messed up by either forgetting or not giving a f is hilarious to me especially with Kemp promoting how deep and intelligent this show this show is supposed to be. "BECAUSE POWER BABY" :rofl:

Her sons eyebrows annoyed me the whole episode.

How the hell you turn Truth in to your political headquarters. Sexy Sunday's is canceled, we have a political fundraiser tonight. With no security and metal detectors. Come one, come all.

And the reburial of Angela as if it had some sort of symbolism :stoneface:

The best part of the episode was Paz finding out about Tommy.

Back
Top Bottom