POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This episode was so trash, can't wait for this to be over. Has to be one of the top crappiest ends to a show I can remember.

The amount of things this show completely messed up by either forgetting or not giving a f is hilarious to me especially with Kemp promoting how deep and intelligent this show this show is supposed to be. "BECAUSE POWER BABY" :rofl:

The writers must think that the audience is stupid. They must assume that we can't remember characters/storylines that have been introduced and dropped with no resolution and that we can't see The logical inconsistencies in the show.

Are we really supposed to believe that all of these events happened to concurrently within the same night? So Dre broke out of witness protection transit, robbed his mother, got re-arrested and put back in jail and murdered within a day?

Another hilarious part of this show is how incompetent these law enforcement agencies are. How many characters have been murdered in law enforcement custody while being transmitted to and from locations? Has to be at least a dozen at this point.

Law enforcement in this show can't protect moving convoys, hospital beds, people in jail, people in safe houses. No way in would I ever cut a deal with the Feds on the show. You're safer out on the streets

Last edited:
- Sax told Paz the autopsy says Ghost ain't do it and she still believe him. :lol: So the autopsy lying b****?

- This episode was trash. The overacting, her son was horrible, the silly dramatic close-ups. Wasn't even entertaining at all.

Her son Ol Matt Barnes looking N’

so ghost got **** and killed at 11:45?? I’m assuming the club was popping and going at that time. They made it like ghost got shot after hours after the club was closed. I remember the last Episode before the break he went back to shut off the lights with the club empty and got popped.

he gets shot at his club relatively early in the night and nobody knows who shot him at a busy club ?

the time line is all off.
Tommy empties his whole spot and moves in a days span.

I'm like what club in NY close at 11pm?? :lol:

smh. paz brought back her sisters body and tarnished her name, benefits, her son and fathers package and when she had the shot got a moment of clarity smh. then she found out tommy did it and still didnt take money left to her by the dude that didnt kill her. idiot.

tommy just up and left like that :nerd:

tasha didnt seem hurt at all.

its obivious it was reek. they setting up rise to power.

My head hurts watching this train wreck. The storylines are OD. So many questions :rofl:

Is Ghost really dead?
Why Tasha snitch on Tommy nonchalantly?
Why did we get a whole episode featuring Paz?
What’s hood with ol’ boy eyebrows?
How is Sax walking free still?
Where did Tommy move?

Lmao timeline is off in this.

How she pull out a gun in the middle of the club.

Better yet, how she sneak in????

Ghost doesn’t get shot when the club is empty???

Why would Ghost leave her with a will??????

Paz Jr. a clown too.

Mans clearly has never filled out a FAFSA form.

Causes his senile Grandpa to have an anxiety attack.

And thinks he can fix everything by just going a kill a dude he never met, cause "Titi wanted me to go to school"

Completely useless

Last edited:
I wouldn't be suprise if that was the intent but people online figured out to quick and easily and she changed course mid tapping.

Help, I wouldnt be suprise if this look so rush because she saw the polls and to go against everyone she made the least likely person kill Ghost ....

***** really think she has imagination she some type of genius writer.
Lil sis pulled a Maggie.

Bro.. I had to pause the show mad times last just to talk ****. Hella moments had me what the actual fuuuuuuu.

Paz had me hot. Her son was worse. Bruh...shutcho goofy *** up. Went from pretty Carlton, pay for my shcoooool....to Carlton in the ep...I need this strap will, and I'ma do what needs to be done. Have a seat over there.

Democrat dude pulled goat moves in 6 minutes of screen time.

I no like ghost gf mouth.

Tasha as annoying as ever.

So....they dig up Angela to investigate....then just left her casket chillen in the rain for a week? Goofy.

Least we didn't have to look at pug face this week.

Jenny from the block Rosie Perez cop voice....she's still a cop right? Why is she still in the fed station? Go back to NYPD. She's got free range and wiggle room to do whatever she wants. That's why she got her *** fired on.

Funny how they changed all the dialogue from the original scenes lol. Paz too dumb to wear a wire. She was hot af. She seemed so suspicious with the questions.

Ghost always wins.

My dude Elvin from Cosby show. Bro looking like chunky Jordan Peele.

I can't speak on Paz enough got damn she was a mess this ep. Pulled the strap out in the club of a potential deputy mayor to assassinate him? Treason. Her face was crazy too. I honestly hope I never see her again. On another show. Ever.

Goat Tommy with the gordon gecko dip out g move. Full evacuation done in under 24 hrs. Clutch. That's how I would've written it.

This ep was a mess. But..whatever, here we are.

Last edited:
Y’all are funny AF!

I really laughed my *** off when Paz was bout to pull up on Ghost from across the street in broad daylight! He was already in the buildin and she still gettin out the car! How does that work?!?

That’s the fastest dug up I’ve ever seen - she goes in the office and the same day they got that body up?

How did she have time for all that she did in one day in that NYC traffic - hospital visit - 3 people houses - stalked James - got a body dug up.

Last edited:
I’m still trying to understand how he died at 11:45 but the few episodes ago show him shutting off the lights to his club standing alone in the balcony. Told his girl I’ll b home soon.
His nyc club closes at 11?

That scene of everyone approaching the club making it look like they were all headed there the same time to shoot him.

vlcsnap-2020-01-12-04h08m50s089.png

tumblr_misrxivl4L1qdxd3qo1_1280.png

Back
Top Bottom