POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

As much as I want to see things from Skylar’s perspective...

I ____ed Ted...”

Nope, can’t absolve her after that line. I’m still feeling that in my side on behalf of
Walt.

Plus Tasha got those amazing tatas so I’m biased.

they aint changing **** and they know it.

also...epilogue was doo doo juice.

wheres kendrick lamar wrap up episode b? foul.

Saxe getting a victory is pure privilege. He was hella dirty.

DB84FA66-1016-45E6-A735-ECC9F7C3CD12.png

:nerd:

How old is Tariq? I’m still mad how he skipped HS.

Here’s what doesn’t make sense. How does this guy put Tariq through College to receive Truth in exchange?

Whose operating Truth??? WHOSE managing the club? Who taking over Ghosts job?

If that dude wanted a club and he has more money than Ghost, couldn’t he just get his own club?

Here’s what doesn’t make sense. How does this guy put Tariq through College to receive Truth in exchange?

If that dude wanted a club and he has more money than Ghost, couldn’t he just get his own club?

Understand that its TRUTH. The hottest nightclub in Manhattan.

Tariq should be 13 but because Courtney Kemp never accounted for the kids growing older, she jumped him all the way to college.

The age thing sounds silly right? Her and I had exchanged tweets about it. If the timeline wasn't over a span of months, it would have worked out for everyone's benefit.

The age thing sounds silly right? Her and I had exchanged tweets about it. If the timeline wasn't over a span of months, it would have worked out for everyone's benefit.
So he met Angie say in September, did all this craziness and she got killed in February and he got killed in mid-February. Seems about right

Back
Top Bottom