POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tariq is comedy :lol:

So your girl having tickle fights in a bed with another ***** and you pull out your phone to record her on some "this is how you look" steez?

tenor.gif

The college and classroom scenes are so cringe. Did these people writing this even go to college?

Why is Cane robbing churches?

How does everyone just show up on the campus and find them? Is this **** all one building?

I'm glad they finally acknowledged Malcolm is supposed to be in DC and not right up the street.

Professor Reynolds is continuing the long line of quality Emmy winning acting.

Tariq got a NO SEX scene clause, for a few a few more years lol. Y’all due for the fakeout, until someone else hit his baddies.

he got bout 5 of em, on him right na! All flavors. The 🐐

Decent episode. I have no qualms about it. Dude who took pics looks like a sucker who would.

Teacher is literally a professor, he should be written smarter. Let me use my hand writing, and confront a professor for doing something when she has dirt on me. GENIUS! Then let me use that same students work. Einstein!

Decent episode. I have no qualms about it. Dude who took pics looks like a sucker who would.

Teacher is literally a professor, he should be written smarter. Let me use my hand writing, and confront a professor for doing something when she has dirt on me. GENIUS! Then let me use that same students work. Einstein!
Still trying to understand why he hate Riq so much. You'd think he saw Book 1.

Mary J. Blige running the most Mickey Mouse drug operation the five bureaus has ever seen.

How the hell you are scared that your plug, scratch that the delivery man, gonna rob you if Cane not around to scare him :lol:

I lost it when the haggling turned into bickering, and Lil Uzi Coke grabbed the box cutter and started with the hateration and holleration.

Last edited:
Tariq really said when he walked on Brayden & Riley havin sex “y’all look two raw chickens ****in!”

Thought that line was funny as hell.

Riq called them unseasoned. I lost it.

This show is jokes. I’m tired of this Tasha trial, they need to kill her already. Over there reacting to everything. like a dummy

I was waiting fir Blanca to drop the Big Joker and tell them about the phone they buried in Angela’s casket

Jealous Professor always looking so swaggerless. That restaurant definitely didn’t give him that food for free. UBER Eats delivered that to him.

Out of all the implausible things to occur the one that stuck out the most was “the Knicks won last night.” Jokes

How are you Re-Up guy only walking around with a box cutter?

No way Mary J was moving that freely in all that pleather

Riq learned nothing from his parents. You got to burn the clothes right away.

Back
Top Bottom