POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

EpKdnm-XIAAmKTv

Riq called them unseasoned. I lost it.

This show is jokes. I’m tired of this Tasha trial, they need to kill her already. Over there reacting to everything. like a dummy

I was waiting fir Blanca to drop the Big Joker and tell them about the phone they buried in Angela’s casket

Jealous Professor always looking so swaggerless. That restaurant definitely didn’t give him that food for free. UBER Eats delivered that to him.

Out of all the implausible things to occur the one that stuck out the most was “the Knicks won last night.” Jokes

How are you Re-Up guy only walking around with a box cutter?

No way Mary J was moving that freely in all that pleather

Riq learned nothing from his parents. You got to burn the clothes right away.

I really need the Professor storyline to go away.

Suprised Riq didn't burn that shirt on the way home. it's not like he didn't have another shirt under it and why bring it to school like you gonna wash it?

Riq be manipulating his homie like Ghost used to do Tommy and how Kanan did everyone. His Fathers would be proud.

Kane left the crib for a night n had to resort to robbing churches for some bread, he a terrible criminal...No wonder his “pops” don’t wanna give him any power or responsibility :lol:

Shorty boyfriend and the professor was doing some unusual simpin, those dudes sickos :lol: :smh:

Dude out here committing crackhead crimes, but they're supposed to be running things

How are you Re-Up guy only walking around with a box cutter?

:smh:

Mary J. Blige running the most Mickey Mouse drug operation the five bureaus has ever seen.

How the hell you are scared that your plug, scratch that the delivery man, gonna rob you if Cane not around to scare him :lol:

I lost it when haggling turned into bickering, and Lil Uzi Coke grabbed the box cutter and started with the hateration and holleration.

They have a four man operation and she can't even get back up besides her son :lol:

They’re operating off the strength of her family name. But they have no real soldiers smh.

Jabari is so annoying. I need him to go away quick.

Back
Top Bottom