POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1608162054951.jpeg

:rofl:

Yo, between Cane, that HAN Jabari and my dude wavycrocket wavycrocket I dunno who's more obsessed with Tariq. :lol: :smh:

How you a grown *** college educated professor that has published a book but you in your feelings about a 17 year who somehow didn't finish high school but wound up in a "prestigious" university?

Between Jabari and Zeke, Professor Milgram got these fools losing their minds over the yambs.

I completely understand.
1608256508361.png

"Y'all look like some chicken cutlets."

"Yo *****, don't you go to school in DC?"

"Bye *****"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tariq had some good ones this episode.

How the Tejada's supposed to be this big time drug family but they ain't got no soldiers and these low level dudes always coming at they neck?

So they got the professors blackmailing each other now.

Tasha needs to give these Set It Off braids a rest.

And why tf did she tell Paz she didn't kill Ghost.

nah but the assignment cards legit said

apple
orange
peach
professor at school smashing a student
pineapple

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah this whole scene confused me.

I memba Professor Milgram with her delectable self saying they had to guess their partner's secret to successfully complete the project.

But these mother****ers listing off random fruit like it was the word they had to memorize for the kindergarten homework. :lol:

Tariq is comedy :lol:

I immediately became a fan of Tariq because of this scene. The way he played dude with the “later *****” as he walked out the room was killer. Wasn’t really into this season like that before but now I am. Young Tariq earned his stripes because of this scene right here.

Stop playing with Young mane.

Aight, they did it. For at least one episode they made me like Tariq.

They gotta put Jabari in the dirt already.

Cane and Jabari really the same *****. Grown *** ****** getting up in arms over this lil *****

Dru finally putting in work

Riq old ting on of them ones.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:My man Riq finally gettin yambs
- Effie def had the same bra on the next day :lol:
- MJB still wylin
- Zeke lookin like Zion in Highschool
- Tasha making plays in the bink :pimp:
- Dru steppin up while Cane moving like a crash dummy
- 2 Bit the savior

2Bit & Riq, the team-up I didn't know I needed in my life!

tenor.gif

2Bit would use the Two Finger emoji :rofl:

Square Professor need to get gun down already. He should’ve pitched the book like the hood Harry Potter. Sequels!

These thotfits killin’ me. Effie flat as an iron board.

Stansfield got the double endorsements! Nike x Under Armour!

Riq just lying to everyone just like his daddy

Dru don't respect boundaries. He need some therapy. But he definitely saved Zeke's life.

KILL TASHA ALREADY!

That Truth/Stansfield security in rare form this episode.

They got security for the Parents weekend and the big game but somehow Effie and 2Bit can move freely carrying heat.

Tariq finally got some yambs. :wow:

Live look at wavycrocket wavycrocket

tenor.gif

Nice way to keep Effie in his pocket.

Tariq wrong for what he did to Brayden though.

Jabari and Cane really going out sad. ****ing up the situations over a teenager.

Jabari jealous of Riq but using his life story to finish his book.

How convenient for the Riq's killer to have on some bright *** kicks.

Riq being the smart dumb ***** that he is, realizes someone is trying to kill him so he ran from a crowded area to a secluded pool armed himself with a big *** pipe, but would've gotten got with the ever dangerous nail file if it wasn't for 2Bit.

Ghost looking down on him with disgust like
1608484384270.png

Why does Cane need someone to infiltrate the campus to kill Tariq when you have 2Bit, Diana, and Effie jus able to walk up in that ***** like they go there?! I was jus sittin there with all the question marks above my head?!

#BecausePower

I mean Cane himself pulled up at the school with the burner with relative ease just a couple of episodes ago.

Just gotta let Courtney be Courtney.

Back
Top Bottom