POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Still not watching, but all it takes for ya'll to excuse all the bull**** is for Tareek to get some yambs and bust a gun?
tenor.gif

#BecausePower

I mean Cane himself pulled up at the school with the burner with relative ease just a couple of episodes ago.

Just gotta let Courtney be Courtney.

Ahhhh I forgot the good ol hashtag. It jus works within the context of things on this show.

Why does Cane need someone to infiltrate the campus to kill Tariq when you have 2Bit, Diana, and Effie jus able to walk up in that ***** like they go there?! I was jus sittin there with all the question marks above my head?!

In rare moment of defense of the writing, Cane needed Tariq to be killed without making himself the prime suspect.

If Cane wasn’t with the family at the same time, they would’ve suspected him.

This 2 Bit storyline makes no ****in sense

Did I miss something, why would he go after Tariq? Why wouldn't think he was a square who would run right to the cops?

And why does non-acting Reynolds think the professor is ****in Tariq. Why is his stalking *** following Tariq, and not the chick?

Cane having a hit on a college kid when he comes over his house all the time :rofl: and he was sitting with the family

Mary has an attitude 24/7. Even rolling up on the college campus with the professor :lol:

2Bit's timing on fake off white wearing dude :rofl: They were meeting in the entrance of the pool?

wavycrocket wavycrocket your boy got some yams, but he runs like a *****

So the GTG dudes are holding his teammates, and probably have guns on them, but just let Dru beat the **** out of him? And how is Guap the leader, when he's been a punching bag this whole season. Then Cane letting him go like he can be trusted and why would he have his crew do it in the first place?

Last edited:
I thought I’d be in for some AD of Ghost shenanigans but I couldn’t suspend disbelief past like episode 4-5. I feel like a chump for dropping another show this far in, but I’m getting Old man, time waits for no man.

So the GTG dudes are holding his teammates, and probably have guns on them, but just let Dru beat the **** out of him? And how is Guap the leader, when he's been a punching bag this whole season. Then Cane letting him go like he can be trusted and why would he have his crew do it in the first place?
This is where they lost me. Didn’t Dru just smash old boys whole face in and his crew just watched and then next seen with Cane his face perfectly fine. Or was that someone else?

This is where they lost me. Didn’t Dru just smash old boys whole face in and his crew just watched and then next seen with Cane his face perfectly fine. Or was that someone else?
Yup, yo got smacked around but showed up next time on camera with no evidence of the beating...You know production lost track of the storyline as usual :lol: :smh:

Stansfield probly expensive af but got NO type of security or access control...That campus might as well be in Times Square the way anybody can walk around :lol:

Last edited:
power-307-milan-ghost-family.jpg

The Goat :pimp::pimp:

They really turned the Tejeda family into some low level crooks with no power in the city. In what world would you have your kids bagging up/Going to drops?? I keep telling myself the writers from Power Season 1-4 got promoted to real TV shows and the remaining crew is just trying to keep it entertaining at this point. This was Top tier Gangster Soap Opera now its All My Children..

Ghost would never...

Back
Top Bottom