POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Would it kill Courtney to write in a hug for Mary to one of her kids? Jesus Christ

She hugged the daughters neck with her hand

Exactly. :lol:

Monet pulled up on Diana like

hhh-braun-strowman.gif

Monet the classic case of someone who got too big for their britches. Hubby was in jail making the calls and she started to get the impression that she was really running the show since she was outside.

She can’t control her own kids, makes hella missteps, and is leaving an unnecessary trail of bodies behind. Can’t see how she believes she’s in control.

Riq gotta let it sing Not Gonna Cry to her. Would love to see it.

Mecca the new Ghost

Pretending to be just the connect with Kane and using him
Romancing captain save a *** and her kids with Monet
Soon he's gonna pull up on Zeke and befriend him after playing 1 on 1

Wonder if he plays the long game with him too or just tells him so he'll confront Monet and Lorenzo finds out/overhears so they can break up.

They lost me when he had on a pair of blazers instead of Jordans.
Then he upped the strap 🤨
I already see where this story is going.

I had no real interest in watching any of the PowerBooks outside of Kanan but Riq is alright, still dumb in certain areas but it’s alright.
I don’t want to see coked up Tommy I want to see him move smarter.

Someone refresh my memory but wasn’t there supposed to be a book about Ghost, Tommy, Kanan all running the streets together?

They lost me when he had on a pair of blazers instead of Jordans.
Then he upped the strap 🤨
I already see where this story is going.

I had no real interest in watching any of the PowerBooks outside of Kanan but Riq is alright, still dumb in certain areas but it’s alright.
I don’t want to see coked up Tommy I want to see him move smarter.

Someone refresh my memory but wasn’t there supposed to be a book about Ghost, Tommy, Kanan all running the streets together?
That’s the Kanan story. Ghost and Tommy are younger so that’s why we haven’t seen or heard of them yet.

Tommy’s Power book will def be entertaining even though they will have him on some Vin Disel fast n furious like action/super powers

Riq with the ankle monitor could be an issue but judge don’t know he got instant transmission power like Goku, he’ll still get from campus to Wherever he needs without it ever going off

Back
Top Bottom