POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So we just gonna forget Zeke said some Rick Fox looking dude was talking to him……….man’s must be in the twilight zone.

Professor demon time must have some fire between her legs cause she really has got smashed by 4 people involved in all that. Might be 5 if O Dogg gets her before the season finale.

So we just gonna forget Zeke said some Rick Fox looking dude was talking to him……….man’s must be in the twilight zone.

Professor demon time must have some fire between her legs cause she really has got smashed by 4 people involved in all that. Might be 5 if O Dogg gets her before the season finale.
Who smashed so far?

Tate was on one this episode! :lol:

“Yo **** what you told your lil punk *** friend.” Tate said that with his whole chest to Tariq bout not gettin Brayden involved with this :lol:

Then his exchange with Robert Weston…
Robert Weston: “I don’t take blackmail lightly.”
Tate: “Right, only blackface.” :lol:
Tate walked away like this after that..
70B2F919-98D6-4AF8-BFB5-FFEB42D091A3.gif

Lol at Dirty Diana!

Swear Dante is a Lorenzo variant even my wife can’t tell the difference sometimes.

Professor Milgram slept with 4 ppl that are involved in this case and that right there isn’t a conflict of interest. Ohhhh Courtney :rolleyes:lol:

I don’t even know if y’all remember Frank at all because I sure didn’t!? This dude got clapped a year ago and his wife talkin bout him NOW! Dudes been missin a whole year and she talkin bout him like it’s been 2 weeks! But I forgot this is the Power Universe time work differently!

Probably one of the most pointless conversations was with Tariq and Cane sayin “our supply was cut off, figure somethin out.” That whole exchange could been sent via email or text. FOH! This would of been me
EDFF3495-6509-4273-A742-A1A97F5E0DEE.gif

But ya know #BecausePower

Who is frank?
What’s wrong with renzos neck?!?
When is Davis going to fire sax? Riq going to get off we already know.
Uncle frank from season 1 of book 2?

Keep the family safe, by staying in the streets

Tariq is allegedly to have killed a professor, but is still allowed to stay on campus and go class :rofl: but Laruen is kicked out of campus housing for weed.

The timing of people having sex is hilarious. Detectives come in the middle of the night?

"our family" and Zeke's dufus look :rofl:

Tate is trying hard to get the draws

Mary doesn't have a caring bone in her body. Sit the **** down. :lol: but I love that boy:lol:

a memorial for alumni, but not students?

Nobody uses phones, they just show up

Being a killer is attractive to women :lol: wavycrocket wavycrocket boy is smashing all the chicks now.

Cane makes the dumbest decisions.

That Jesus Piece looks like a skeleton

Uncle frank from season 1 of book 2?

So apparently they were also married on the show Dexter

I think we can all agree that Diana is cute, Lauren not bad herself despite being a borderline rat, and Effie solid herself.
….but man….idk why but I never paid attention to her.
Her body is kind of nuts. That’s who Riq should’ve got at.

0EE6A82F-7C2E-4033-A179-0AC732BFCEC9.jpeg
Lightskin Keisha the unruly things I’d do.

Back
Top Bottom