POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

9C7534D6-B0F4-47C1-BA55-4C24A6D3957A.jpeg

Mary was out here hoing.

She was so broken up by Mecca the love of her life disappearing that she went and found Lorenzo and started popping them out immediately.

Zeke is supposed to be the oldest, with Caine coming after. But I would assume that would mean Zeke is a 25/26 year old freshman now since she waited to actually claim her next kid. :stoneface:

and I'm still confused why they're acting like this was the 1960's and that abortion wasn't legal and there weren't teenage mothers in the 90's.

The funniest thing to me is….Mecca & Monet “high school love” included 80s New Edition and 80s cars and 80s clothes.

While The timeline suggest they would’ve had their first kid (zeke) in 1999. So Mary J and Mecca are supposed to be the high school class of 2001.

But they portraying them like they were late 80s lovers :lol:

“Who else is supposed to be sitting in front of my house, blasting new edition like it’s 1988”

-Monet Tejada

The funniest thing to me is….Mecca & Monet “high school love” included 80s New Edition and 80s cars and 80s clothes.

While The timeline suggest they would’ve had their first kid (zeke) in 1999. So Mary J and Mecca are supposed to be the high school class of 2001.

But they portraying them like they were late 80s lovers :lol:

“Who else is supposed to be sitting in front of my house, blasting new edition like it’s 1988”

-Monet Tejada

Zeke really suppose to be 32 years old if the story was accurate. But power… :lol:

Last edited:
What is Tamika talking about? Tariq is worse than Ghost. At least Ghost had to hustle. Only person responsible for Tariq's situation is Tariq. Lil _ coulda easily went to school lived a great life with no criminal history.

BOZO the CLOWN can still focus on his Canonical Studies and then inherit a boatlod of cash. Like this is still an option he can explore.

I don’t even understand his motivation to be a drug dealer and shooter at this point.

Back
Top Bottom