POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Time flies. And ya boy Riq grew up right in front of our eyes, literally. I’m kinda surprised they’ve been able to keep Michael Raines (Tyriq) for this long and I’m surprised we haven’t seen him in more high-profile shows or movies. I know Power isn’t the most well-known or popular show on cable but he’s a pretty good actor.

3rFu8OV.jpg

0lEytAl.jpg

Time flies. And ya boy Riq grew up right in front of our eyes, literally. I’m kinda surprised they’ve been able to keep Michael Raines (Tyriq) for this long and I’m surprised we haven’t seen him in more high-profile shows or movies. I know Power isn’t the most well-known or popular show on cable but he’s a pretty good actor.
I think it’s when of those things where he’s so involved and eating good off Power yo doesn’t have/want to do much else…Riq done a few cameos n a couple things on Netflix

I think it’s when of those things where he’s so involved and eating good off Power yo doesn’t have/want to do much else…Riq done a few cameos n a couple things on Netflix

I saw the netflix movie (basketball i think) he starred in. Wasn’t very interesting and very low budget imo and he prolly did it for exposure or the band

Back
Top Bottom