POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I already know it not gonna make sense #becausepower

But...

So let’s say Monet killed Keri Hilson with the bad wig and made it look like she hung herself because of what happened in court. How does Monet know what happened in court to even think of her hanging herself. But whatever let’s assume hanging her choice of coverup. It’s 2022... an autopsy is going to show she was dead before she got hung, unless she some Bruce Lee understudy and can strangle people without a struggle.

But...

So let’s say Monet killed Keri Hilson with the bad wig and made it look like she hung herself because of what happened in court. How does Monet know what happened in court to even think of her hanging herself. But whatever let’s assume hanging her choice of coverup. It’s 2022... an autopsy is going to show she was dead before she got hung, unless she some Bruce Lee understudy and can strangle people without a struggle.

And don’t these penthouse and and NY apartments have cameras? Zeke and Monet were both the last ones entering and leaving that apartment

Lorenzo’s expression when Diana was spilling all the truth was HILARIOUS. Son kept asking “what the f is going on Mo” :rofl:

0F965A34-2A4D-4FF9-9221-DC8EDD0E2ED9.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

But...

Me right now tryin to figure this out…
B5B98ABE-809C-4D7B-9521-3AE2E249BEBB.gif

Then I jus accept it with this..
1C0A2A0D-2129-4991-B790-CBAA3E746F85.png

But...

And don’t these penthouse and and NY apartments have cameras? Zeke and Monet were both the last ones entering and leaving that apartment

Y'all need to slow down and stop applying all that basic logic to Power. CSI technology in the Powerverse is stuck in the 90s. The wardrobe is all Fall/Winter 2022 doe :smokin

Back
Top Bottom